Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
My bad, Wonka's gum is a 3 course meal, not 5(insert Monty Python joke here). 1st Tomato soup, 2nd roast beef and baked potato, then the obvious blueberry pie and ice cream for desert. An impossible vape, but also an impossible gum, but the Japanese may soon fix the gum part. Maybe something a little more simple and in date, like chicken and waffles? I have been wondering for a while why garlic is missing from all flavors, the Italian in me is interested. Damned brain, this is supposed to be in the e-liquid forum. Sorry.

Back on topic...maybe I should explain that I quit 'illegal' drugs (in most states) a long time ago, but I still enjoy baking cakes, cookies, etc, even if I don't eat much of them. The smells can be intoxicating. Imagine hiding in a bathroom stall vaping in hiding, while those on the outside think you are binge eating tasty treats? Tollhouse cookies with pecans are a popular edible item I make, recipe right on the Nestle choc-chip bag, still waiting for that flavor. Entenmann's Coffee Cake or Coffee with Glazed Doughnuts would be an obvious breath freshener to blend in with the normals- Mom and Pop are working on that last one, taste buds are primed.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Happened with me a few months back when I was taking a test at the bar with another server. I could literally smell the butterscotch wafting up from my pocket -- two tanks filled to the brim. My coworker leaned over to me, sniffed, and ask me if I was eating butterscotch candy. I said, "It's my vape," and she just said, "Oooooooooh."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread