Strong Throat Hit and No Smell with tobacco flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidar King

Nov 9, 2021
Hello all. I used to buy vapor4life but of course, the government forced them to close :(
The juice I found was perfect. Very little smell (tobacco flavored) when I vaped and the juice had a huge throat hit a well as very little vape cloud, which is exactly what I was looking for! Now it looks like I have no alternative but to create my own. I am trying to figure out what ingredients I need to start creating my own juice with the criteria above. Any help would be really appreciated!

Last edited:

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Hello all. I used to buy vapor4life but of course, the government forced them to close :(
The juice I found was perfect. Very little smell (tobacco flavored) when I vaped and the juice had a huge throat hit a well as very little smoke, which is exactly what I was looking for! Now it looks like I have no alternative but to create my own. I am trying to figure out what ingredients I need to start creating my own juice with the criteria above. Any help would be really appreciated!
You may have to quickly stock up on nic base, as Uncle Sam is looking to make that difficult for end users to source also. Best of luck.

Miles Himan

Moved On
Sep 25, 2021
Many people are getting into DIY (for the same reasons) One option that makes this easier for beginners is unflavored "base" (VG/PG and nic) I'll post a link later (it's on a different browser) Can you describe the flavor of the tobacco juice you liked? There is also something called NETs (natually exptracted tobacco) They cost more but may be worth it. I make a "nutty RY4" but it's more of a dessert tobacco... doesn't sound like that's what you want. I'm not into "throat hit" myself (but understand it's very important to some people) Yes, you want higher PG (as mentioned) at least a 50/50 if not higher ratio. What device(s) do you use?
Oh... and please don't call vapor smoke.

Reactions: K9Luvr

Lidar King

Nov 9, 2021
Many people are getting into DIY (for the same reasons) One option that makes this easier for beginners is unflavored "base" (VG/PG and nic) I'll post a link later (it's on a different browser) Can you describe the flavor of the tobacco juice you liked? There is also something called NETs (natually exptracted tobacco) They cost more but may be worth it. I make a "nutty RY4" but it's more of a dessert tobacco... doesn't sound like that's what you want. I'm not into "throat hit" myself (but understand it's very important to some people) Yes, you want higher PG (as mentioned) at least a 50/50 if not higher ratio. What device(s) do you use?
Oh... and please don't call vapor smoke.

I changed it from smoke @Miles Himan . Sorry about that! I liked the Premium Version of Vapor4Life Traditional Tobacco.

Lidar King

Nov 9, 2021

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Thanks for the information @denali_41 . I am a little confused as to what produces the massive throat hit. Is it the nicotine and/or the high PG?
    It is actually both, but mostly the PG. A high nic level (different for every user) like 48 mg/ml contributes to the 'throat hit'. This is basically the reason for nic salts. Primarily, that kind of liq must be used in a lower powered device such as a pod, but not exclusively. Nic salt is the same as regular freebase nic, but has an added ingredient that allows a higher nic concentration with less 'throat hit'. Just as a base, I use a 25 mg/ml liq with a 70 to 75 percent PG ratio. I'm a 'in thru the mouth, out thru the nose' vaper and my DIY juice has a moderate and satisfactory (to me) 'throat hit'. I once let another vaporer try my device (w/ their drip tip :) ) and they coughed and coughed..

Reactions: smacuser

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

denali_41

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    Thanks for the information @denali_41 . I am a little confused as to what produces the massive throat hit. Is it the nicotine and/or the high PG?

what nic strength you normally do ?
    PG does give some throat all by itself,but the real throat hit is in the strength of the nic %
    never done nic salts but most say it reduces throat hit

Miles Himan

Moved On
    Sep 25, 2021
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread