• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Strong Wind at the Airport for Arriving Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitnoy

Apr 18, 2011
Singapore
A friend of mine whom returned to SG yesterday from Tokyo, after collecting the luggages, the Customs check prior exiting was so through that they are even checking the toiletries/vanity bag, my friend did asked why such through check and was told direct that they are looking out for vaper's apparatus, those who are coming back to SG or even tourist, be more careful about the apparatus

espada

Oct 8, 2012
City of dreams
Gonna go overseas next week but not bringing any equipment over. Just suck thumb smoke analog..Been doing that for overseas trip for quite a few times..

That thought kills me when I went oversea a few weeks back. :(

Took 1 puff, whole mouth feels numb, disgusted and I threw everything away.

I wonder how for my next few trips after hearing this thread. Haha!

yddang

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
East
Worse to worse get a cig filter..can at least help reduce yucky tar smell tremendously.

Tried to smoke a normal cig... took a puff and threw the stick away at the airport. Decided to wait until i reach home then vape. I also realised that i can go a whole day now without normal cig and also i prefer vape cause vape create more "smoke" . hahhaha:laugh:

conelle

Feb 13, 2014
Misc
i do realize something tho, normal cigs tend to give you the "relief" feeling faster compared to vaping. Vaping tends to ease your urge and fulfills your urge slowly like over the course of 10 to 15 mins. At least for me haha, anyway off analogs for 2 weeks alr ^^

It takes only 7 seconds for nicotine to hit your brain when one smokes cigarette. This explains why smoking cigarette gives you the relief faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread