Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
There is currently a survey being conducted by a University. We came across this survey and felt we should give people the opportunity to participate if they would like to. There is a great deal of argument that there is not enough research done at this time. We hope many of the up and coming researchers taking an interest can help shed some light on many of the questions posed.

*Electronic Cigarette Users Needed for Online Survey Study*

Are you 18 years of age or older? Have you used an electronic cigarette in
the past month?

The purpose of the VCU ecig STUDY is to better understand your experiences
with electronic cigarette products. Participants will complete online
survey modules about their electronic cigarette use. All participants will
be compensated for their time.

If you are interested in participating in these online survey studies, then
please complete the study registration form found here: Study Registration
https://redcap.vcu.edu/rc/surveys/?s=WefnZuXHvs

Should you have any problems accessing the registration page, then please
copy and paste this link in your browser:
https://redcap.vcu.edu/rc/surveys/?s=WefnZuXHvs

Or you can contact the VCU ecig STUDY at 804-828-4141 or
vcuecigstudy@gmail.com for more detailed information.

VCU IRB# HM15431

Last edited:

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
What ever happened to this study? Is it still going for anyone? I started it and completed the first 3 or 4 modules and they always said next module will begin in a few weeks and contacted via email. Then I didnt hear anything from them since 6-20-14, I was actually enjoying participating in this and answered everything seriously and thoughtfully so I'm not sure why I would have been discontinued. You could see the "pool" of answers on some of the brainstorming sessions and some of the people were leaving sarcastic wise azz answers and stuff but for the most part it seemed people were being cool about it. I emailed them a month or so ago asking what was going on with the study...no response.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Joshleeman,

You will need to contact the guy doing the study. We just put the word out there for people when we learned of the study. This study has NO affiliation with us at all. It is likely that they came to the end of their study and entered the analysis phase of the study but could not say since we have no contact or affiliation with them. I know the guy doing the study's name is Proffesor Aashir Nasim and his email is anasim@vcu.edu but that is all I have as far as contact information. I know this study was being done last Spring and he had contact with the Board members of NVC (National Vapers Club) perhaps they are still in contact with him or know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread