Study: Some E-Cigs Put Out Tobacco-Like Levels of Carcinogens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
Looking forward to the methodology used in this study. Something just doesn't sound right when "dripping" is called out like this. All devices essentially boil down to a coil around a wet wick. The differences in various systems are all about how do you get the wick wet. In this sense, dripping is no different than any other system.

As another poster commented, this seems to verify that dry burns suck. (I've got to wonder if they were dripping juice on a red-hot coil. This just doesn't make any sense.)

ChurchMouse

Apr 24, 2014
Illinois
I know the trend in laws at all levels seems to be "Ecigs bad except for cigalikes". With Lorillard's crappy Blus on just abput literally every street corner I tend to take anything or anyone bribable who says or implies any such thing with a huge block of salt. Kings and bureaucrats don't rule the world, lobbyists and cash do!

That said, I'm very interested to see what this study actually says and the methodology used. Should there be any veracity to it I'd like to know the actual risks and effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread