• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sub ohm atty help WANTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
As title. I've gotten a bit list now looking for new ones.

I like the Lemo Drop (first one) for rebuilding, but not the refilling,air controll or capacity. Too small.
I like the subtank mini (first one) all round except build quality.
I like the kayfuns but the kayfun 4 is too many bits.

I want large capacity 4ml minimum, glass tank, rebuildable base and pre made coils, and easy fill (maybe top fill). I want to use is temp control mainly, but if good may use them with kanthal on all mods.

What's good at the moment?

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
As title. I've gotten a bit list now looking for new ones.

I like the Lemo Drop (first one) for rebuilding, but not the refilling,air controll or capacity. Too small.

I want large capacity 4ml minimum, glass tank, rebuildable base and pre made coils, and easy fill (maybe top fill). I want to use is temp control mainly, but if good may use them with kanthal on all mods.

A few people are raving about These right now dave, gonna get one myself after my holiday :)

liquidator

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Berkshire UK

I am going to get myself a sub ohm kit after having a go on one last week, the Kanger Subox mini starter kit was the one I tried.

The kit above had the subtank, this is a direct lung atty, I have two Kayfuns and they are mouth to lung attys.

Just wondered if you were aware!

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
i've been sub ohming for about 6 weeks now and well impressed. got myself an arctic tank with 0.5 ohm atties. getting at least 3 weeks out of one which is not bad for 3 quid. paid 20 pounds for the arctic and came with 2 atomizers. running it on a defender 36watt at 35 watts.best ecig i've had to date but next i am thinking maybe a 50watt but not sure which one yet. the arctic is great never had so much as a gurgle or dry hit or any spitting . awsome.
vape on

Reactions: Davantrac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread