The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sub ohm atty help WANTED.

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Davantrac, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Davantrac

Davantrac Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2014
    Darlington, UK.
    As title. I've gotten a bit list now looking for new ones.

I like the Lemo Drop (first one) for rebuilding, but not the refilling,air controll or capacity. Too small.
    I like the subtank mini (first one) all round except build quality.
    I like the kayfuns but the kayfun 4 is too many bits.

I want large capacity 4ml minimum, glass tank, rebuildable base and pre made coils, and easy fill (maybe top fill). I want to use is temp control mainly, but if good may use them with kanthal on all mods.

What's good at the moment?

• Like Like x 1
  2. terry w

terry w Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    A few people are raving about These right now dave, gonna get one myself after my holiday :)

3. Davantrac

Jun 3, 2014
    Darlington, UK.
    Yes, seen good things about these, but no rebuildable base on FT, haven't looked fully yet though.

4. terry w

terry w Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    No, i don`t think they have the RBA base yet, But they can be bought in the UK. I don`t have the link but Marcus on the FT thread knows.

5. liquidator

liquidator Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Berkshire UK
    I am going to get myself a sub ohm kit after having a go on one last week, the Kanger Subox mini starter kit was the one I tried.

The kit above had the subtank, this is a direct lung atty, I have two Kayfuns and they are mouth to lung attys.

Just wondered if you were aware!

6. Davantrac

Jun 3, 2014
    Darlington, UK.
    Yes I did know that and do vape both ways depending on the juice I'm using. The subtank airflow can be turned far enough down to be mouth to lung.

7. pfaber11

pfaber11 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    i've been sub ohming for about 6 weeks now and well impressed. got myself an arctic tank with 0.5 ohm atties. getting at least 3 weeks out of one which is not bad for 3 quid. paid 20 pounds for the arctic and came with 2 atomizers. running it on a defender 36watt at 35 watts.best ecig i've had to date but next i am thinking maybe a 50watt but not sure which one yet. the arctic is great never had so much as a gurgle or dry hit or any spitting . awsome.
    vape on

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.