Sub-Ohm drinking too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hi, I've just got my first ever step up from a standard ego e cig to a sub ohm kit, I've been enjoying it but the annount of liquid it drinks and the draw not Bieng like a ciggarette is really puting me on a downer.

I like the sub ohm but I need to sell it due to it drinking to much and not giving me a nice draw that I'm really wanting im going to sell my sub ohm tank to get another tank but then I've wasted money on the xpro m80 but yet again the ISticks (even the lowest wattage) would only be around £10 cheaper so there's no point returning it.

The thing is Im loving sub ohm ing, but the unimaginable annount of 10ml ever 3-4 hours is disastrous and the loose draws.

I want something that could sub ohm/ and go to a lower wattage but at the same time not drink so much and have a decent warm Vape with GOOD flavour, I'm thinking about the nautilis but it won't look nice on the m80, please help, what should I do? What a waste of money on the m80 but again I can buy a sub ohm in a few weeks but do not know. I'm after
Something:
Good flavour
Decent vapour
Doesent drink too much
Won't give me a dull flavour or vapours tongue.
Adjustsable airflow

Would the nautlis be ideal?

Thanks

maltbys25

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
orlando fl usa
I mean the nautilus is indeed a great tank, would be a good choice has the ability to give you a nice tight draw. just to let you know sub ohm tanks will go through more juice the others, but they have some that can give you a tighter hit. The Atlantis lowest air setting is good for me but I digress. what sub tank did you go with?

Vape on Live on :toast:

T-4

May 7, 2015
I picked up an IPV Mini 2 and an Arctic from HorizonTech. It wasn't sucking up juice that bad, but lately it's started to take more. It's been running hotter too, and I'm not sure what's up with that.

Is it possible that I had .5 ohm coils in, and now that I've bought .2 ohm it's taking a lot more? I was led to believe I had .2's in before.

Jason Hu

Unresolved Status
Apr 22, 2015
Shenzhen,China
www.Anyvape.com
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hmm....
Good flavour
Decent vapour
Doesn't drink too much
Adjustable airflow

Well my friend, the truest flavor I've experienced, with decent vapor, and REAL economy of juice usage, and bright flavours without vapours tongue is a good old fashioned drip atomizer. I still use them when I don't need the convenience of a tank, so, quite often. You'd have a hard time using 3ml a DAY with one. They're inexpensive, and they draw like a cigarette. I still love them over any other device I have and I have many.

With the mod you have, you don't need to sub-ohm though. In fact, better results will be had by building a very thin gauge (30ga) parallel or multiple coil setup with a lot of wraps and higher ohms. This thread is long, but it explains it very well. Click THIS

When I do need a tank, I love my Kayfun Lite with a 1ohm parallel 30ga wire. It uses about 5ml a day. When I want the flavor of a drip atty but more capacity, I use a parallel 30ga 10 wrap (the coil then is 20 wraps wide) at 1.3 ohm in a RDA (Prometey). It goes through some juice too though, about 10ml a day but the flavour is right there with the best drip atties I have and it'll hold about 25 drops.

Cstep82

May 7, 2015
Weymouth, MA
Hmm....
Good flavour
Decent vapour
Doesn't drink too much
Adjustable airflow

Well my friend, the truest flavor I've experienced, with decent vapor, and REAL economy of juice usage, and bright flavours without vapours tongue is a good old fashioned drip atomizer. I still use them when I don't need the convenience of a tank, so, quite often. You'd have a hard time using 3ml a DAY with one. They're inexpensive, and they draw like a cigarette. I still love them over any other device I have and I have many.

With the mod you have, you don't need to sub-ohm though. In fact, better results will be had by building a very thin gauge (30ga) parallel or multiple coil setup with a lot of wraps and higher ohms. This thread is long, but it explains it very well. Click THIS

When I do need a tank, I love my Kayfun Lite with a 1ohm parallel 30ga wire. It uses about 5ml a day. When I want the flavor of a drip atty but more capacity, I use a parallel 30ga 10 wrap (the coil then is 20 wraps wide) at 1.3 ohm in a RDA (Prometey). It goes through some juice too though, about 10ml a day but the flavour is right there with the best drip atties I have and it'll hold about 25 drops.

Agreed. Just don't drip and drive. I do love my RDA. I use the Mutation X with a 24 gauge parallel and 5 wraps. I get a .3 to .4 read on this. So I like to try and match that with my sub tank. Still using 24 gauge single wire I give it 4 tight wraps and get a .4. The tank will last me the day with some good vape. Also if I have the time I will do a space build using 24 gauge and get a .3 on my RDA. That is a great build for dripping. I recommend trying it out.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
LOL..........you guys are so smart! Almost all vape decives are invented by Chinese e cig companies,and the juice companies like to see vapers buy the lower ohm tanks and big watt MOD because they can get more benefit from it.
yeah and the Chinese invented the juice too. They still sell lots of juice. More since they came up with sub ohm tanks.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Agreed. Just don't drip and drive. I do love my RDA. I use the Mutation X with a 24 gauge parallel and 5 wraps. I get a .3 to .4 read on this. So I like to try and match that with my sub tank. Still using 24 gauge single wire I give it 4 tight wraps and get a .4. The tank will last me the day with some good vape. Also if I have the time I will do a space build using 24 gauge and get a .3 on my RDA. That is a great build for dripping. I recommend trying it out.

If you're using 24ga, you might want to check out that thread I linked to. 24ga is rather inefficient for rapid coil heat/cool cycles. Of course, if you are using a mech mod, it's the only way to get high watts but on a VV/VW with good amp output, there is a whole nother world of thinking in that thread. It's really about heat flux and surface area, and 24ga doesn't supply much of either.

qdaddy96

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2014
bay city mi
You could try the Isubtank by innokin twice the amount of airflow of the subtank and runs from 20-30 watts gives a great amount of clouds for the wattage range and you shouldn't suck down as much juice I love the tank but if you use the citrus flavors/tank crackers might wanna stay away..supposed to be tested to withstand it but that's on you. Innokin also plans to release a glass and metal version.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
I mean the nautilus is indeed a great tank, would be a good choice has the ability to give you a nice tight draw. just to let you know sub ohm tanks will go through more juice the others, but they have some that can give you a tighter hit. The Atlantis lowest air setting is good for me but I digress. what sub tank did you go with?

Vape on Live on :toast:
Hi i went with the Heracles 0.5ohm 50w minimum 80 watts max

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
You could try the Isubtank by innokin twice the amount of airflow of the subtank and runs from 20-30 watts gives a great amount of clouds for the wattage range and you shouldn't suck down as much juice I love the tank but if you use the citrus flavors/tank crackers might wanna stay away..supposed to be tested to withstand it but that's on you. Innokin also plans to release a glass and metal version.

Hi, i am thinking about the Sub-tank mini!

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hmm....
Good flavour
Decent vapour
Doesn't drink too much
Adjustable airflow

Hi, thanks for the advice.
I dont have enough money to Build anything, i will ask in the shop tommrow if i get a chance if i can get a rda for £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread