sub ohm in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Just last night I was in bar with some friends.
I was vaping, blowing clouds across the bar. When people started looking at me, I took out my phone and started dialing all my friends at the bar.
Their cell phones were ringing and beeping so loud and annoying they were asked to leave. I just vaped away and said to the bartender " what a bunch of jerks".

:)

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
HI all , i am getting a bit concerned about the amount of people that now chose to sub ohm big clouds in public. Three of the bars in my little town have now banned e cigs due to members of the public complaining about a few cloud caseing lads.
We have all come a long way to get our vapeing habit accepted , it would be a great shame if more vapers chose to cloud chase on the street as the trend seems to be going that way, it could lead to an all out public ban.
what are peoples views on this?

In our country, we strictly discourage public area cloudchasing and vaping for minors, and we have a strict rule that "You can't vape where you can't smoke." These rules are set by the Vaping Pioneers in our country, and if you were caught or someone reported you, you will be banned and shunned by Facebook Vaping Forums and the Vaping Community.

These rules are here to protect the image of vaping, who would want vaping to get banned just because of some dumbass cloudchasing blowing clouds on kids and the elderly. Also, that happened, a certain vaper has been caught and there were pics that he was blowing clouds inside a train and there were kids and old people, then an elderly woman slapped him in the face, and that dumbass is now shunned and friendless in the Philippine Vaping Scene.

Our Vaping Industry is very large and is continually growing, but it is very closely knit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread