Sub-ohm Tanks.....what's out there? Lil' help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironsharpensiron

Nov 14, 2016
I just got an innokin isub v tank. Tried kanthal, Stainless Steel coils, very disappointed. I pulled out an old Arctic tank from two years ago and It's better than what I just got. Any suggestions on a great tank, top fill preferably. I don't have to have all the bells and whistles, something with great flavor and a good amount of vapour of course. Arctic, Aspire Cleito, TFV4 ?????

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
I know exactly what you mean, I have an iSub V and really can't get on with it. Bad flavour, poor airflow. It tucked away in the cupboard now as a last ditch emergency spare.

I replaced it with a TFV8 Baby Beast, absolutely love it. Great flavour, good airflow and easy to maintain. Also bought an RBA for it as starting to tinker with making my own coils.

I like my TFV8 baby that much, I've actually bought a second as a spare. Depending on the mod they also do the large TFV8 Beast (It is a BIG tank) but runs at much higher watts. Recently released another TFV8 that's sits between the Baby and the Beast called the Big Baby. All are top fill and offer RBAs, think the Big Baby even comes with an RBA as standard but use the exact same coils as the Baby.

Reactions: sketchness

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I prefer the Crowns over the "Beast" tanks , i don't think the flavor is nearly as good as the Crown D1 for example .

The D1 (which can be had for $14.00 on Ecig.com now) is by far the best tank i have ever vaped for flavor , huge clouds but it is so ridiculously smooth , never experienced anything like it.

If you use the below RBA on the Crown II tank the flavor is so good you will be convinced your dripping. Just in my experience .

44.pic.jpg

Reactions: Vapntime

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Tfv8 has much better coil life and comes with an rba deck. Too fill. It is huge but great flavor. They also make some smaller tanks in the line like a baby beast. But I haven't tried them.
I have never used a TFV8 but the owner of a local B&M swears by them. He chain vapes high flavoured juice at 80-90w all day long at the shop and gets a month out of a coil. Coils are expensive, but who cares if you get a month+ out of one?

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I have never used a TFV8 but the owner of a local B&M swears by them. He chain vapes high flavoured juice at 80-90w all day long at the shop and gets a month out of a coil. Coils are expensive, but who cares if you get a month+ out of one?
I second the TFV8.
I like them so much I own three of them..great subtank for sure!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

K3NSH1R0

Nov 14, 2016
I second the TFV8.
I like them so much I own three of them..great subtank for sure!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I also use the baby beast with my alien mod and it's a great tank.
I'm just about to order the big baby as I want a little more capacity as these tanks are thirsty little buggers

Reactions: smacksy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread