Subox Mini Kit Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklynyte

May 28, 2015
Hello all you beautiful people... Well my brother and I decided to buy a slight upgrade to our current setup. Currently we have a Subtank Mini sitting on top of an Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery. I always do my homework before I make a move, always try to educate myself as much as possible but I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to on Google. The main reason I'm getting these is
1. It looks bad ...!
2. Variable wattage
3. Supposedly improved subtank mini and rba deck.

So I plan on gettinging the 2 kits, 4 LG HE2's, Xtar charger... This will be my first vape with a removable battery as well as first variable wattage.

Now my questions.....

First off these new coils they use are vertical and I'm planning on using the .5 Ohm coils but I cannot find them online at all, is there a certain name they go by our something?
Second and most important question is which is the best vendor I can buy them from that would have the white ones in Stock for a decent price... Currently the best I've been able to find is from Vaporpuffs and between the new user discount and a coupon code I found it comes out to $139 for the two of them (about $70 each), which is not bad at all as long as the site is trustworthy. I've seen multiple sites selling them for $55 or $65 but those sites are the ones who are out of stock or I have to pre-order... The sites the DO have them in Stock usually want about $90.

So! Does anyone know of a reputable vendor who have the white ones in Stock for decent price? Also, is Vaporpuffs legit?

Sorry for the long post, hope your still awake enough to help me out with some advice! God Bless! Screenshot_2015-06-20-21-21-06.png R0017966_grande.JPG

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I don't have the Subox Mod, but I do use the Subtank Minis and Nanos. The Nanos don't have an RBA, and it took me a while to figure out good build/wicking with the Mini's RBA. Until I got there, I happily used the OCCs. I've just come across the VOCCs (haven't bought any yet), and I may not. I'm inclined to rebuild my OCCs (not too hideously hard to do) - I do have a healthy stash of coil heads (at least a dozen) that should last me a good long while.

I've never ordered from VaporPuffs - maybe someone can chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread