Subox Nano Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
Looks legit, found it on a vape blog I read.
Here's the blog
(New Product) Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit Coming

image.jpg

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
^^Ed got a subox..good stuff..but I've got a nano and still hate it. :p

I'm going to need nitro under the tongue if I try it again with that loud CRACK *lol*

now I've not ordered new coils for it yet still..but I'm sure since so many of y'all love your nano's I've got a bad coil out of the new box probably.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
^^Ed got a subox..good stuff..but I've got a nano and still hate it. :p

I'm going to need nitro under the tongue if I try it again with that loud CRACK *lol*

now I've not ordered new coils for it yet still..but I'm sure since so many of y'all love your nano's I've got a bad coil out of the new box probably.
I love my nano and minis, however I always get that loud pop. Only from the nano though, it scares the crap out of me sometimes. It mostly does it when it's been sitting for a while.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
It looks like they've been powder coated. If so, you could put any color on earth on any mod, tank, or mod of your choosing if the price is right. For a custom mod paint job, you'd be looking at $50 or more. For a DIY, the cost of some model paint or decals and a can of clear coat spray paint. :)

Yeah I finally ended up getting the silicon sleeve from sweet vapes to protect mine (and to stop the battery door from moving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread