The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Subtank Mini drip tip

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Btsmokincat, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    I love the drip tip on my subtank mini. Anyone seen just the drip tip for sale anywhere? I've searched some but my google-foo fails me...

2. medic181075

medic181075 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2014
    Bradford, PA
    I'm sure there are a handful of people here who immediately removed the drip tip from their Mini. Many of us just don't like that wide mouth feeling.

3. Btsmokincat

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    I can find genuine kanger aerotank and protank drip tips. Really hoping to find the subtank drip tips to pair with lemos.

4. Btsmokincat

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    Looks pretty awesome on my drop...

[​IMG]

5. JC87

JC87 Senior Member

Feb 4, 2015
    I also love the drip tip that comes with the mini, I even use it on some of my older RDAs lol

6. underwhelmd

underwhelmd Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2014
    Canada
    25mm, mini and nano tips. Kinda funny.

OP, you are in Maine? I'm in NS...kinda next door. I have zero use for the mini drip tip. If it's cheap to mail it to you, I will... never been used. Want it?

[​IMG]

7. Cotay

Cotay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This one from Fasttech is similar, but a bit longer: https://www.fasttech.com/p/1546312

I have a few of them and they are pretty nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.