Success this time. Thanks, ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, All -

I tried vaping two years ago for about three minutes, and found it majorly lacking in anything satisfying about it. Actually, in all honesty, it was more like a (disappointing!) two week try. I knew nothing about vaping then, and because I purchased my first starter kit at a gas station, I wasn't likely to get any helpful information, and didn't. Knowing a little more now, I highly recommend going to a tobacco shop for anyone thinking about the move to e-cigs. There (besides here), you will have a better chance of hands on help/education.

Two years after my first e-cig experience I've given vaping a try again. Thanks to the vendor I went through for my starter kit, I found ECF. I have found excellent information throughout the Forum! If you haven't yet found it, I highly recommend new e-cig users to read, 'Inhalation technique with an e-cigarette' in the New Members Information section of this forum. This article is extremely helpful in understanding what vaping vs smoking is, and getting the best out of your vaping experience. Starting off on the right foot sure helps with moving on to your next steps in vaping, and making wiser choices.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Welcome back and congrats on finding this Forum. Glad to have you on the Team. Thank you for the reminder about vaping technique, I sometimes forget that we have that, and we get a lot of vape technique questions from the noobs. Totally agree that starting on the right step in vaping sure helps in your vaping experience and the likelihood of it taking. So, really good first post, btw. Like you, I had an unsuccessful first and second attempt at vaping. The technology (the gear) and the juice have come along way from that first applecart vendor at the mall, I'll tell you. Lousy options at thieving prices as I recall. This forum has helped me a lot in virtually every way in my vaping, and I'm also very grateful to everyone. A real sense of community to me. Congrats on making it back, good luck, and Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread