Such a great board, I had to join...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Tenbones

Jul 7, 2015
Canada!
Hey everybody. I have been lurking around here so much I started to feel rude.

Quit analogues 10 weeks ago.
Started on a nautilus mini, then last week got a Kanger Subtank mini which I use with the rba. Mind blowing flavour.

Now reading the DIY threads...

Thanks to this community for answering so many questions from vape tongue to wicking. You're great!

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA

Started on a nautilus mini, then last week got a Kanger Subtank mini which I use with the RBA. Mind blowing flavour.

Thanks to this community for answering so many questions from vape tongue to wicking. You're great!

Welcome. Good call on the Kanger...they make good stuff.
BTW, we noticed you lurking, but thought it would be rude to call you out!!! j/k haha :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

IanN

Jun 13, 2015
Austin, AR
Welcome! I started the journey to being cig free a little over a month ago and found this place a couple weeks in. I started just like you with the nautilus mini. Got the Kanger subox mini a couple weeks ago and love it. Have fun and ask questions. All the people here have been great with my questions. I am more of a reader than a poster but like the vibe here.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

Started on a nautilus mini, then last week got a Kanger Subtank mini which I use with the RBA. Mind blowing flavour.

Grrr... he joined 8 hours ago.... and I'm just now getting to welcome him....

I feel so bad...

but WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! Once you get used to rebuilding the wicks, there's a whole slew of things to try.... Right now, I'm vaping on a Taifun GT2 clone on the Cloupor mini... funny little thing.. atomizer is almost as big as the battery. :) but man, great flavor.

You didn't say what battery you were using... :)

Wilson H

Moved On
Jul 8, 2015
Shenzhen,China
www.rotkvapor.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread