The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suffering from separation anxiety!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Donny B, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Donny B

Donny B Full Member Verified Member

So I mixed a cinnamon flavor with 80/20 vg pg. The cinnamon is from Wizard Labs and is Pure Grain Alcohol. It just sits on top of the vg/pg blend. Like a little layer of failure on top! Lame....I mixed another flavor with a little bit of cinnamon danish and banana foster and it turned a milky white color...ewwwww....I only use cobalt blue 50ml bottles and NEVER any plastic. I have searched around a bit and it seems others have had this problem but people were saying the cinnamon was oil...it is not oil, it is pure grain alcohol and I think that is where the problem comes in....Not sure if this is normal or if I can fix it but I would like to fix it for sure if possible!!! Please help anyone if you can...Thank you all for listening to my rant about separation anxiety. :vapor:

2. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    Sorry, Donny. I would not look at your youtube presentation. I hate self-promotion on this forum.

3. tommyboy66

tommyboy66 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2015
    Maryland
    Thank you for that Alien !

4. WattWick

WattWick Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Cold Norway
    It's the ouzo effect. I wouldn't worry. If you must, let it sit until it homogenizes again. Might take quite a while. As in several days or more.

5. Donny B

Donny B Full Member Verified Member

You don't have to. It's just there if people want to. Not a big deal....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.