Suffering from separation anxiety!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I mixed a cinnamon flavor with 80/20 vg pg. The cinnamon is from Wizard Labs and is Pure Grain Alcohol. It just sits on top of the vg/pg blend. Like a little layer of failure on top! Lame....I mixed another flavor with a little bit of cinnamon danish and banana foster and it turned a milky white color...ewwwww....I only use cobalt blue 50ml bottles and NEVER any plastic. I have searched around a bit and it seems others have had this problem but people were saying the cinnamon was oil...it is not oil, it is pure grain alcohol and I think that is where the problem comes in....Not sure if this is normal or if I can fix it but I would like to fix it for sure if possible!!! Please help anyone if you can...Thank you all for listening to my rant about separation anxiety. :vapor:

Last edited:
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 15297182" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
Sorry, Donny. I would not look at your youtube presentation. I hate self-promotion on this forum.
You don't have to. It's just there if people want to. Not a big deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread