Suggest a new e-liquid to the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_2x

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
NYC
Hi ECF,
Not sure if this has been done before but here goes:p:vapor:

What I've had:

-Mother's Milk (Suicide Bunny)
My favorite all day vape. It reminds me of the strawberries and creme lifesavers candies. And it's just as smooth, mellow throat hit.. you won't have any issues vaping this all day.

- Chocolate Truffle (Johnson's Creek)
It's not as sweet as I thought it'll be but I have no complaints. I vape this when I just want to switch it up.

I also have Blue Voodoo and Gran-e's banana nut bread coming from mister e-liquid

My preferences are fruit and dessert flavors

John_2x

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
NYC
Dconnor, I see a lot of good things about it! That will go on my wish list. But how can I get my hands on some?

Marc, wow that's cheap compared to Mother's Milk. I'll have to replace Mother's Milk if this tastes anything like it, or better.

Forgot to mention.. I'm deployed in Afghanistan so it takes a while for juice to get to me. I usually send it home and have my family mail it to me.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Dconnor, I see a lot of good things about it! That will go on my wish list. But how can I get my hands on some?

Marc, wow that's cheap compared to Mother's Milk. I'll have to replace Mother's Milk if this tastes anything like it, or better.

Forgot to mention.. I'm deployed in Afghanistan so it takes a while for juice to get to me. I usually send it home and have my family mail it to me.

There is a thread here in the suppliers forum. He is working on a website but you can PM him and he will send an invoice.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
For commercially produced juices, here are some of the very best I've ever vaped:

Alice in Vapeland: A Quiet Morning (tastes like a lovely cup of tea with just a touch of sugar)
Velvet Cloud Vapor: Nightshift (a glazed donut and a cup of coffee, but heavier on the donut than the coffee. Not too sweet - just right)
Five Pawns: Queenside (blood orange with a hint of French vanilla - pairs perfectly with beer, wine, tea, or fruit juice so it's an all day vape)
Five Pawns: Bowden's Mate (vaped on a .8 to 1 ohm coil, this is just like eating Andes chocolates. Delicious, rich and satisfying, An after-dinner vape.)
Five Pawns: Grandmaster (peanut butter and banana with a drizzle of caramel. Really yummy and not so sweet that you can't vape it all day.)

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
SingedVapor, try Desert Vape Caramel Pecan Pie (yuummy), Moose Tracks (its not described that way but I get coffee notes and best coffee I've found) and Tobacco Leaf.(just good tobacco with no dessert flavors added.)

I like tobacco with little-to-no flavoring like vanilla but do like than nutty tobacco that's NOT peanut and it helps if its reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread