Suggest a new e-liquid to the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Distortiblotto if you like dessert flavours try Bulldog Vapor's Vanilla Swirl. It has been my ADV since I started.

I prefere creamy desserts, and tabbaccos. (Don't like any fruit that i've tried so far weirdly enough) :D

I hear you. Not really a fruit flavor guy myself with the exception of Nicoticket and Suicide Bunny "Mothers Milk."

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot.

( with another exception being Bryce's "Banana Pudding.")

Last edited:

GreenHead

Mar 30, 2014
Cali
I'm new and haven't tried a lot of flavors but I have tried 5+ flavors from Ahlusion, Vermillion River, Mt. Vapor and a few other and the only one I really, really liked was Hawk Sauce from Mt. Vapor. Some of the really popular ones like Boba Tea and Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion and Thug Juice from Mt. Vapor, I could stand but didn't think I would want them for everyday vaping. Pineapple Cream and Sasparilla from Ahlusion I couldn't stand, as well as Solar Flare from Mt. Vapor. Citrus Blast from Ahlusion and Kentucky Cherrywood from Vermilion River were good but I think I will keep on trying more flavors before I re-order more of it.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I'm new and haven't tried a lot of flavors but I have tried 5+ flavors from Ahlusion, Vermillion River, Mt. Vapor and a few other and the only one I really, really liked was Hawk Sauce from Mt. Vapor. Some of the really popular ones like Boba Tea and Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion and Thug Juice from Mt. Vapor, I could stand but didn't think I would want them for everyday vaping. Pineapple Cream and Sasparilla from Ahlusion I couldn't stand, as well as Solar Flare from Mt. Vapor. Citrus Blast from Ahlusion and Kentucky Cherrywood from Vermilion River were good but I think I will keep on trying more flavors before I re-order more of it.

I prefer faux hawk to hawk sauce, but they're both pretty good. Thug juice is an all day vape for me! There are better watermelons but not for the price @ 236ml.

501 has a delicious Sarsparilla that would be an all day vape for me except that the flavor is muted and the prices are expensive. I wonder if I'd like the Ahlusions. Probably yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread