Suggest me an RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
I've browsed through the really big ry4 roundup but i don't feel like wasting days of my life searching through that abyss. I was hoping i could get some great RY4 suggestions here. I'm looking for one that has all three flavors (tobacco, vanilla, and caramel) present, and relatively balanced. Not all caramel, not all tobacco, not all sweet, just a nice balance. I tried janty ry4 but i found the flavor too light and i don't like chinese liquids. I've been looking at goodejuice gj4, kick bass vapor ry4, vaperite ry4, want2vape ry4, ecblend ry4, and many more. All suggestions are much appreciated and please describe the flavor as taste is very subjective.

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
The 3 ry4"ish" flavors I recommend are: Nitelitevapor's Bounty Hunter(has a sweet twinkie/vanilla wafer flavor some tobacco), Copper Creek's House Blend(to me tastes like a sweet chocolate chip cookie flavor with a slight tobacco undertone) and Halo's Tribeca(this one has a stronger tobacco bite but blended very well with caramel and vanilla, this one will probably best fit your criteria).

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
i went ahead and ordered goodejuice gj4, vaperite ry4, vaprite vr4, and HVV heavenly tobacco. I hope one of these three are what i'm looking for. I wanted to get bounty hunter but they were out of stock so i'll get that when it's back. Rotku if you don't mind please let me know how the ecblend ry4 is. Halo tribeca also sounds good i may have to give that one a try next. Bornagainst, could you please describe the taste of ikenvape ry4 gold to me?

TheHoochCow

Apr 13, 2011
USA
I've only tried 3 RY4 juices.
Vapor Alley RY4
Cignot 100% VG RY4
EC Blends 50/50 RY4

Vapor Alley had RY4 in I believe it was 70/30 PG/VG mix and it was the best tasting RY4 I've tried. However upon checking I see the only offer it in an 80/20 Ratio and its now called VA Premium RY4 and costs more (they were like $4.xx a bottle and its now $7.99 for a bottle. The old RY4 they had seems to no longer exist, so yea I can't provide any review on their current stock of juice)

Cignot has a 100% VG RY4 frankly I didn't care for it it had a funky taste.

ECBlend offers an RY4 that I've heard a lot of people speak very highly of. Personally I didn't think it was as good as the RY4 that Vapor Alley no longer carries but I've heard a ton of good things about it from other reviews online I feel like the only person who didn't like it so I'd say give this one a go, plus ECBlend has some of the cheapest juice prices around, and you can customize any juice on the site with their amazing options.
--Fair Warning on EC Blends while their price and selection are the best I've seen their shipping is the slowest, this is because they mix all their juice fresh after an order is placed for it and do not keep a pre mixed stock, it usually takes them 3 business days to process my order and ship it out then another 3 business days for me to get it in the mail. But considering their amazing selection, insane customization features to dial your juice's mixture in, and super cheap shipping its a fair trade off. Also this means you may need to let your juices steep for a few days/weeks depending on the juice and bottle size since you're getting a freshly mixed bottle of juice each time from them. Use coupon code 10020 with them and save a bit of money if you try ECBlend

Last edited:

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
RY4 is one of those flavors that I find hard to pinpoint, as since the original was what many of us used a few years back to get off analogs before chinese juices became somewhat passe. It's a tobacco base, surely...but with hints of rich caramel and a touch of vanilla. Hard to say exactly what levels, as it's just a juice that I enjoy personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread