davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
DIY
I would definately love to see Apollo get into the diy supply business. There are quite a few of us who seriously make our own e-liquids and this is a very marketable business to get into. You could start out with flavors and then add bottles, a few extras, measuring containers, etc and then into nicotine, VG and PG, if you like. But if all you ever do is flavors, it would be a great asset to Apollonians everywhere.

Very much this. I'd love to start buying DIY supplies from Apollo! If you guys go that route, you might also consider carrying supplies for rebuildable attys, since those are quite the rage right now and will only get more popular as industry regulation creeps in. Kanthal and Nichrome resistance wire, stainless steel mesh, silica and cotton wicks.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
DIY
I would definately love to see Apollo get into the diy supply business. There are quite a few of us who seriously make our own e-liquids and this is a very marketable business to get into. You could start out with flavors and then add bottles, a few extras, measuring containers, etc and then into nicotine, VG and PG, if you like. But if all you ever do is flavors, it would be a great asset to Apollonians everywhere.

Very much this. I'd love to start buying DIY supplies from Apollo! If you guys go that route, you might also consider carrying supplies for rebuildable attys, since those are quite the rage right now and will only get more popular as industry regulation creeps in. Kanthal and Nichrome resistance wire, stainless steel mesh, silica and cotton wicks.

All of this!

Sometimes it's near impossible to find the wick and wires for rebuildables, more often than not we end up on ebay and amazon searching for it all. If you're lucky one ecig store will have wick, and one will have wire, etc. Would be nice to have one place to buy it all. And I'm not into the DIY juice yet, but have been looking into it. If I can buy it from Apollo when the time comes I will :)

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
View attachment 118891

See?
These kind of stickers even.

This person used paper cut-outs and craft glue, but stickers that wouldn't leave a residue would be better.

And, yeah, I could go down to Walmart and find some, but if I could buy some on your site that I know would work and had been tested by you for 'stickiness' and residue - well, I could see alot of people going for it...

Tinkerbell1313

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I'm still new to the lingo, but I would love to see:
Triple punched 3ohm XL 2 coil cartos..
bakery flavors like chocolate cake, fruits like strawberries and cream, blackberry (love your coffee & RY4)
a lanyard so I can "wear" my VTube
love the sticker/wrap idea.. (I use fingernail stickers and jewels but they tend to slide of easily)
Tanks that I can use with my vtube @ 6.0 without popping a coil, or having a burnt juice taste
extra flavor would be awesome...
Would love for some options with the color pink..

Thanks for opening this thread!!

Lickskitty

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
West Virginia
I think it would serve you well to get a better line of cartomizers. The replacements seem to flood every few minutes or so. I would like too see lower prices on the juice as well. I only had the 2 that I got with my vtube starter kit order. I went back to look at other flavors but the price was just a little too much. Maybe smaller sample bottles and bigger bottles for a discount. The smallest bottle is 10ml for 9 bucks little much to sample something. I'm not complaining just suggestions. I do think the the vtube performs very well.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
I think your customer service is getting hinky. I ordered and paid for a Tgo...now I have to place another order so that I can receive the lanyard/carry case that should have come with the kit? Not good.....smells fishy.

08/01: See comments below. Apollo has taken steps to make this right. Further edit when all is resolved.

Last edited:

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
  • Deleted by sunny818

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I think your customer service is getting hinky. I ordered and paid for a Tgo...now I have to place another order so that I can receive the lanyard/carry case that should have come with the kit? Not good.....smells fishy.

Hi Frankie,

You do not need to place another order, if you did not get your lanyard/carrying case, we will always send one out for free. We never charge for missing items, our priority is to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Please contact our support team and they will rectify this issue with immediateness. Thanks for your understanding.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Hi Frankie,

You do not need to place another order, if you did not get your lanyard/carrying case, we will always send one out for free. We never charge for missing items, our priority is to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Please contact our support team and they will rectify this issue with immediateness. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you Sunny. I have received an email from Doug to that effect and very much appreciate your assistance. I will be more than happy to update my comment as soon as this reaches a final resolution. I have come to expect stellar customer service from Apollo and was much surprised at this unfortunate situation.

vlis

Apr 24, 2012
California
I think you guys have a loyal customer base that would do all of the work of selling for you if you had a more viable "show and tell" kit. I think like a bulk discount price on the disposables for example might do the trick. Maybe only offer such a discount to users who have 1 or more referals. I really like letting my friends try out my Apollo's like an e-cig tupperware party but it's not the most sanitary thing if you know what I mean. Most of the people I know have already tried e-cigs without success, then they try Apollo and love it. I think they would be more likely to purchase if they had more time with the unit. $9.95 is a great price... however, I would have to shell out like $100 for all of the people I would like to get started on Apollo.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I think you guys have a loyal customer base that would do all of the work of selling for you if you had a more viable "show and tell" kit. I think like a bulk discount price on the disposables for example might do the trick. Maybe only offer such a discount to users who have 1 or more referals. I really like letting my friends try out my Apollo's like an e-cig tupperware party but it's not the most sanitary thing if you know what I mean. Most of the people I know have already tried e-cigs without success, then they try Apollo and love it. I think they would be more likely to purchase if they had more time with the unit. $9.95 is a great price... however, I would have to shell out like $100 for all of the people I would like to get started on Apollo.

You can always join our referral program and get your great friends 15% off and receive 20% on their first order in cash. Sign up here and you can profit and help them save.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I would like to put in another vote for PV Couture. :) Pretties. You have girls now. We love to be appreciated. ha ha hah All kind of pinks and purples, and sparkleese. Get someone to make some lanyards for the pretty mini SS v-tubes. *

But seriously do try to do something about the diy because we buy from somewhere else and every time we do...... you lose money. :(

We want to buy from you Sunny. You don't have to go all-out to get started. You could just get the nic base or one of the companies flavors or something.

hugs
morri

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Hi Frankie,

Can't edit original post as promised so decided to quote Sunny818's most excellent answer! I have received the missing item. I placed an order on 8/16 for several items and listed the code I was given by Apollo CS in the comment section. My order along with the missing case was promptly shipped to me. I was not charged for the carry case. The case was not automatically shipped....it shipped WITH an order.

I like Apollo....I believe they make a quality product for a reasonable price. Customer service has been stellar and the company has gone above and beyond to satisfy me, their customer. If one orders from Apollo, I am sure you will be treated with the utmost CS. But if something is missing, it is shipped with your next order. At least that has been MY experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread