Suggestions anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojobella69

Jan 12, 2018
Hi and I am so glad I found this forum ! I have been using the Endura T18 for nicotine salts to satisfy that real "smoke". This is the closest I have found to a cigarette after starting out with the BO and then finding this...so far the best with the nicotine salts at 35 mg. I found that I need to have a vape " on the side" so if i am off from work I am not all day vaping salts. They are so high in nicotine so I picked up my old Nautilus Aspire 2 from when I was vaping causally (before I picked up smoking cigs again in August lol) and bought regular 6mg nicotine juice for it however its not doing the "trick". I want to purchase a better device. Something that will give me a nice flavor kick. I feel like the Nautilus Aspire 2 doesnt give me enough. Its a tight draw and I only want that with my nic salt and I dont get a lot of flavor. Does this make sense? However if I look online or go in a vape store, there are so many choices, how does one know what to buy????? ideas anyone? I am open for discussion..... Thank you

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
priority is flavor and vapor when i inhale if that makes sense...
Sounds like you want dtl, direct to lung. I would recommend a Kanger Toptank. Good flavor and coils. AF, air flow, is pretty versatile and you will be able to experiment with how open a draw you might like. The perfect transition tank imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread