The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suggestions anyone?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jojobella69, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:09 AM.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jojobella69

jojobella69 Full Member

Friday
    Hi and I am so glad I found this forum ! I have been using the Endura T18 for nicotine salts to satisfy that real "smoke". This is the closest I have found to a cigarette after starting out with the BO and then finding this...so far the best with the nicotine salts at 35 mg. I found that I need to have a vape " on the side" so if i am off from work I am not all day vaping salts. They are so high in nicotine so I picked up my old Nautilus Aspire 2 from when I was vaping causally (before I picked up smoking cigs again in August lol) and bought regular 6mg nicotine juice for it however its not doing the "trick". I want to purchase a better device. Something that will give me a nice flavor kick. I feel like the Nautilus Aspire 2 doesnt give me enough. Its a tight draw and I only want that with my nic salt and I dont get a lot of flavor. Does this make sense? However if I look online or go in a vape store, there are so many choices, how does one know what to buy????? ideas anyone? I am open for discussion..... Thank you

2. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    What kind of draw are you looking for? Not as tight or much more open?

3. jojobella69

jojobella69 Full Member

Friday
    priority is flavor and vapor when i inhale if that makes sense...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Sounds like you want dtl, direct to lung. I would recommend a Kanger Toptank. Good flavor and coils. AF, air flow, is pretty versatile and you will be able to experiment with how open a draw you might like. The perfect transition tank imo.

• Like Like x 5
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  6. medleypat

medleypat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    Frankfort Indiana
    I second the toptank has many coil options and adjustable air flow plus has an rba deck for it. With it you can play with different options find out what you like then buy a dedicated tank in the style you like.

• Like Like x 1