suggestions for a new mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Dual 18650 will only give you either 133watts or 166watts depending on the DNA 200/250 chip. A real VaporShark DNA250 is a built in LiPo 3 cell. So what is more important to you....Dual 18650 or more watts. You can get into more watts with a Yihi chip using dual batteries and in your price cap.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Those are the main top tier offerings based on your $200 budget. Im sure you can spend atleast $50 under that and get a pretty solid mod. The Lost Vape Paranormal 166 looks pretty good for what you get. They can easily be found for $140ish at US vendors. My only complaint about the "dethrottled" DNA250/166 is the volt limitation vs the full blown DNA250.

If you can tolerate either an internal 3 cell lipo or 3 18650s you will get a full blown DNA250 for not much more than a DNA166 based mod.

Reactions: Letitia

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Yea Therions are great mods i have the 166 in my grubby hands as i type and the 75 squonk is all set to go to work in the morrow with me,,, lol.

So how is that Therion Squonk? Do you have the newer color version (also with the new covers)?

I've been coveting the one in red, but I'm hesitant as I haven't squonked yet (just too damned lazy/busy lately to build my Hadaly for my Pico Squeeze; have the regular Therion 166 though). I've wanted the Therion BF for over a year, but have hesitated due to the price tag.

I guess I should get to building on that Squeeze soon, but I've never used a mech-type mod and I'm a little a-scared. LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread