Suggestions for a second rsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
That long drip tip would be great for a pipe mod.
Indubitably ...
april26-pipe - Edited.jpg

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Great to hear that they'll ship to you.
This is bizarre. A first for me. They gave me a discount and didn't charge me international shipping. I'll definitely buy from them again...:D
20190507_185535.jpg

EDIT
I went back and saw the SS I want...0.68×0.27. Bought some and this time round they charged me £5.00 shipping, so we're square now :thumb:

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There's 0.8mm x 0.2mm in the selection @bombastinator, it seems that some gauges / sizes don't exist. Unless you want to buy some ridiculous amount at an extortionate cost, due to having to have it made to spec..
I am aware. That’s why I don’t bother with it. They don’t make stuff that isn’t tinsely. I did find some .3x.3 that has worked ok though.

Reactions: Mordacai

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
All rsas are RDAs but not all RDAs are rsas.

You are never going to get what you are looking for.

I'm looking for a new car. I have to drive 300 miles round trip a day. I need it to be able to go off roading. I can only afford $10 a day for gasoline. I like the way my Cadillac rides so I want it to ride like that and also to have the performance of a Ferrari. I only have $300 to spend on a brand new car. So it must be
1) a 2019 or 2020 model year
2) $300 or less
4) able to get 150 miles per gallon on regular unleaded.
5) as comfortable as a Cadillac
6) able to perform as well as a Ferrari
7) able to go off roading
Please don't recommend anything that can't meet all of these ridiculous requirements or I'll just keep starting stupid threads with more requests for recommendations for things that don't exist.
Lease a Tesla SUV.

*does embarrassing and awkward looking victory dance involving arm waving and strange whooping noises*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread