Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have a Provari 2.5 mini and have been using an aspire nautilus tank with it. The size of the aspire nautilus is perfect for my mini but i have been having issues with the nautilus leaking. Suggestions for a new tank of similar size? The provari 2.5 mini is too weak to support a sub ohm tank. Thanks for reading!
Ya needing a tank with drop in coils, or an RTA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

feignfeign

Nov 7, 2016
Ya needing a tank with drop in coils, or an RTA?

sorry, i am not too familiar with vaping tech or the lingo. What I can say is that i like the ease of the coils that the Nautilus has which is described as a vertical coil on their webpage.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
sorry, i am not too familiar with vaping tech or the lingo. What I can say is that i like the ease of the coils that the Nautilus has which is described as a vertical coil on their webpage.
The Kanger Subtank Nano or Subtank Nano C. They are both 18mm, and have coil heads in the 1.2-1.5 Ohm range.

Reactions: Eskie

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The uwell crown tank (the original) is a great tank. I've been using it for about 8 months every day all day and have had no leaks. Flavor and vapor production are superb and the coils last forever. I use .5 coils but they also offer a 1.2 ohm coil that is rated for 10-30 watts. It's a great tank so i would recommend this tank for everyone. Good luck and I hope you find success in whatever tank you end up choosing.

Reactions: Lady M

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm kinda down on tanks lately myself. I keep breaking the glass. The few I've found with protective metal cages are all cartrige systems which do not particularly appeal to me personally. In my experience Cartridge coils tend to stop being made or radically jump in price without warning. They are the best solution for some people though.

My best solution currently seems to be RDAs with long wicks to hold about 2 ml of juice

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I bought an original Nautilus and that thing leaked like a sieve. I thought I might like it since I like the Nautilus 2 so much... That tank can leak, but only if you overfill and if you don't close the airholes when it's not vertical/being used. Maybe my tank was a clone, but either way I found it to be a very different animal than the nautilus 2. You could try the Ego Mega tank, that one has decent juice size and a lot of coils (rebuildable as well as not). That tank has never leaked on me, even when I leave it sit (full). Pretty inexpensive as well. Prebuilt coils are 1.0 and the TC rebuildable coils are sub-ohm. It seems like a pretty customizable tank that's easy to use if you don't want to build right away.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread