Suggestions for Blueberry and Other Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I want a juice that taste like blueberries or blueberry pie. I really want it to taste like blueberries and I have tried so many and they taste nothing like blueberry.

I would like to keep the price under $25 shipped.

I was also wanting like a nice crisp fruity melon juice. The more fruits in it the better. I just want it to taste so crisp and clean if that makes since.

Thanks everyone.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Well, I'm going to get a rep as a one-note Charlie around here, but it'd be worth your while to check out ITCVapes.

Pudding #9 seems right up your alley. Love it myself. They have a few other blueberry variants too.
You want melon/fruit? They've got Melon Twist, Melon Blast, Mad Fruit, Dew Cream, and probably some others you might enjoy. And the prices are great.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
My mind is telling me to not say anything unless I have something nice to say, but my drained wallet from this very venture is telling you to save your pennies. I've tried every one under the sun, and none taste like blueberry. Chase another dragon. I found pears to work well :laugh: And save blueberries for your oatmeal or yogurt in the morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Although that pudding #9 sounds absolutely divine...le sigh.

Puddin #9 is a late addition to the ITC menu. Seemingly, eight other variants (at least) didn't make their cut; they tried hard to get this one right, and it shows. The 15ml size is an inexpensive tester...and I just bought another 120ml bottle during their Black Friday sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread