Suitable tank(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've visited, but I'm running into a dead-end of sorts.

I have been using the iTaste 2.0 forever.. I have like 5 of these because I liked it so much that when my first one started having issues, I bought more, then they went on clearance, and I bought even more.

So over the years, I've struggled with finding a decent tank.. I used to love the vivi nova top coils with wicks, but they went the way of the Dodo years ago..

So I ended up the last couple of years on the Aspire BVC bottom coil models. I can find replacement tanks still, but the replacement atomizers are getting nearly impossible to find anywhere in this country. There's a bazillion of them 5-packs sold from China, and I order them, but they take up to 2 months to arrive, and I think they are clones because sometimes I get ones that don't work or have a design flaw (no airflow seems to be a common issue) so 4 out of 5 seem good.

So my point in posting, is that I'm old school, I get it.. everyone seems all about the high wattage, sub ohm, cloud chasing, etc.. I've tried it, and it just isn't for me.. the original ones re-created the smoking experience better in my opinion, and the new way of vaping just doesn't work for me.

Anyone still using the iTaste 2.0 and know a good, available tank that pairs well with the box?

Reactions: Falconeer

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Looks like you’re in Pennsylvania. Is it that you’re having trouble finding a BVC coil in the wattage you like? BVC coils in general are pretty ubiquitous. There are tons of different models though. Some of them have gone out of production, but the connector is the same. Should be tons of coils that fit your current atty.

The crippling problem with the taste is that ego connector. Almost no one makes the ego connector any more. They still make adapters to 510 though so you could theoretically use any 14mm tank. There aren’t a lot of those either though. Standard sizes start at 22mm these days. I’d say the best atty is the one you already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread