• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sulit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhean

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
I live in the US, and unfortunately have no connection to the Philippines :(

Was doing a search for mech mods, and ran into a place called Sulit. There's stuff there which interests me, but I don't know what "Sulit" is. Is it the Pinoy Ebay? Is it reliable? Would anyone consider shipping an item to the US if the buyer pays extra (obviously) for international shipping?

Just curious, as I can find very little info about it.

rhean

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
hi rhean. sulit is the filipino version of ebay. to answer your question if its reliable? actually i don't know because haven't tried it. what specific mech mod are you looking for? are you looking for a clone or legit?

I ran into sulit while researching mech mods; I'm just trying to find a backup clone. If it's like ebay I guess it would be something of a gamble. They definitely had some interesting stuff :)

Sulit, is definiteLy much Like ebay.. bought a coupLe of stuff off of there.. it heLps that I am in the Philippines since I can examine the Item Im about to buy before actuaLLy buying it. (that's because some of the stuff on there is pre-owned and the seLLer agrees to meet up before the saLe.)

Most vape stores have Sulit accounts as weLL, making it a sort of advertisement apart from their actual store and their usuaL facebook/social network accounts.. Well if you're looking to check if a seller is Legit, go check if they have a facebook account to go with their Sulit account.. shouLd give you a good feeL of who you're deaLing with...

I do think though that you're going to have a tough time Looking for cLones from suLit, to ship internationaLLy.. you're much better off buying from the other sites, definiteLy a Lot of sites carrying cLones now.. and if you're Lucky, you'd have one pretty much cLoser to your Location.. you might score a better deaL with shipping and aLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread