• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Friday Night Pre-Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Oooooh, do they carry Reef's and Rainbow's? :D

Reef's are my favorite but I only have my black and white ones! :( Got to color coordinate dontcha know! LOL

I don't know...I'll have to look at their website. I'm a Crocs person.

Bet you will want a pair of fuzzy house thongs like mine...they have flamingos on them.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Payless has a BOGO on flip flops..you could stop by there Bubo on your way!
12_3_37.gif

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Just in case you forget that the directions are in the first post of this thread, here are the links for directions again:

For directions, use either the restuarant or community link:

MENU

Riverside Club - Florida Active Adult Retirement Community

Also, please keep in mind that since we take up space for a very long time, be extra generous on tipping if possible. I'll probably have a tip jar there so the waitress and the bartender can share.

BTW, if you're planning on eating, they close the kitchen at 8PM (the bar stays open though).

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
:cool:Tomorrow:cool:tomorrow, I love you tomorrow

Drew, Cisco, and mamacat arrive!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I bet I am all done with sleep until I get there. LOL I am so excited, I can hardly stand myself!!!

Can't wait to see you SG!! :D Call me today if you need anything (I am gonna be in and out, so might be hard to get me near the PC).

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::w00t::thumbs::party:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
As of today, part of Pier Dr is blocked for street repair...it was supposed to be done in 2 to 3 days but nooooooooooooo....so I'm hoping it'll reopen tomorrow.

If it doesn't, here's how you get around the blockade (naturally they didn't put up detour signs):

You'll see the blockade as you are coming up to a 3 way stop. At the stop, turn left onto Hayes Bayou. At the next stree, turn right and stay on it. The restaurant and parking lot will be on your left. If you're coming to my house first, just keep going and I'll be on the right.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
How late do you think ya'll be there? I get out of work at 7:30 in Clearwater, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get there before 9ish :(

Oh, we'll still be there at that time. Meets have been breaking up around 10ish but with this one being special it may run later, even if we have to move outside!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Are we there yet!?!? I wanna be there now! :D

Me too...I'm tired from just getting ready but it is going to be soooooo worth it!

Just think, this time tomorrow night we'll be partying!!!!!!:toast:
Are we there yet? :D Okay, it is time to start thinking about laying down. So, I am going to go watch TV and then try to sleep. ROFL!!!

See y'all tomorrow!!! Woohoo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread