Suorin Air Stealth Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggyclouds

Mar 28, 2018
The Suorin Air is a hilarious little device. I have the all black model which is great for stealth vaping. What is stealth vaping? Stealth vaping is when you are in a public spot with a lot of squares who aren't hip to vaping. But when the vaping urge hits its hard to not reach for your chuck device. In the case of the Suorin Air its almost impossible. Not only are the clouds tiny like the device, the 50 nic sauce means I only need like two hits before Im satisfied. What puts the cherry on top of this exciting vape sundae is the price. They're like $19.99 (I found it at $16.99 for the kit on fugginvapeboys.com) which really kills me. If I lose it Im not too ...... because I can afford to buy another one. What do you guys like about the Suorin Air and Suorin products in general?

Dandelion Puffball

Apr 3, 2018
Pennsylvania
How are you keeping the Air from producing large, noticeable clouds? Is it a particular blend of juice? Mine produces major clouds, even with the nic salt juice, and the Drop is even cloudier. It's very impressive for such a tiny device, and I mostly like it, but it kind of undermines the idea of 'stealth' vaping.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread