Suorin Drop Not Charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurva19

Jun 1, 2018
I recently bought a Suorin drop a couple weeks ago and I have had no issues until it completely stopped charging, i left it overnight and while i was at school and it shows a blue light (which means it is 30-100 percent charged) however when i hit it the light changes to a flashing red and then turns red and then back to blue. I believe i dropped it on the group yesterday however i was still able to hit it afterwards but since then i couldn't charge it properly. I have tried both my computers USB port and my apple wall adapter to no avail.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My first suspicion with microUSB2 devices is the charging port. MicroUSB2 was never designed to be a power source, and is really all together too fragile. My suspicion is your device is toast. This by the way, is why most people here recommend removable battery mods.

There ARE pod systems that do NOT use micro USB ports though. These are immune to this problem.

Kurva19

Jun 1, 2018
My first suspicion with microUSB2 devices is the charging port. MicroUSB2 was never designed to be a power source, and is really all together too fragile. My suspicion is your device is toast. This by the way, is why most people here recommend removable battery mods.

There ARE pod systems that do NOT use micro USB ports though. These are immune to this problem.
.... man, is it possible to get it fixed or do some repairs myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread