The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suorin drop won’t hit

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Jeff leonard, Apr 6, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jeff leonard

Jeff leonard New Member

Apr 6, 2019
    My suorin drop was working great when all of a sudden it just stopped working yesterday. It charges fine, but when I go to hit it, the light doesn’t blink or it doesn’t fire. I’ve tried using my old and new pods. I’ve cleaned it out twice thoroughly and still nothing works. If anybody knows anything that may work, pls lmk and help me!!

2. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    how old is it? is it still under warranty? (can't remember if those have a power button) try turning it off and on?
    checked the connectors?

3. Jeff leonard

Jeff leonard New Member

Apr 6, 2019
    No these puff activated. It’s only like 5-6 months old. My last drop lasted me like an year and a half. But maybe I just need to get a new one.

4. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2018
    yah check ur connector pin, if u have multimeter that even better ...

5. PodVaper

PodVaper Full Member

Jan 9, 2019
    Since it's a puff activated device, my guess is that the activation system got leakage or some sort of condensation on it (inside the parts), whenever this happens the device won't activate or won't work anymore.

I had a Suorin Air which I gave to my friend and he didn't know how to clean it from the inside. After a while the leakage went inside the draw activation and finally broke, no activation anymore, lights shows on/off and charging fine but won't work anymore. (used about 3 month)

I do wonder of the latest Suorin, whether they are able to fix the leakage getting inside or not. Which of course many auto activation system have leak issue (not all but many) and might break after a while when this happens.

6. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I've had two of those that did the same thing. My son also went through two of them that did the same thing.

It's dead. Done. Kicked the bucket.

7. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    well, i did saved 3 devices like that that were about tho get into trash, pretty simple but you might need to take'em appart,

this video might help

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.