Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
so I’m guessing I’m gonna have to go out and buy a new pod
Welcome :)
If you are buying a new pod this is maybe not the system for you. Pod systems are often rather expensive.

If I was buying replacement pods, I would be buying 4 or 5 at a time. But I can't afford that so I don't use pod systems.

Suorin are somewhere down my list of recommended vape products. Hype and marketing BS trying to make out they are the apple of ecigs or something.
I would recommend getting a mainstream product that uses inexpensive replacement coils.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
i just got this suorin vagon and it started out working perfectly but when I refilled the tank it starts to smell burnt and taste burnt and burnt my throat idk what to do I did everything I refilled it twice and it gets hot after 3 hits help! Pls
Hi and welcome,
That device suggests you use a/n E-liquid/juice with a maximum VG content of 70%.
Are you using a thicker juice?

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Coils in pods can dry out OR get burnt just like regular coils, but unfortunately the replacement cost is significantly higher, and you may or may not get a FEW uses out of one, and how long they will last is somewhat debatable.

What is not debatable is that pods are more expensive than coils, usually, and I personally don't have enough interest in pods and what they can do to not use regular old mods and tanks, which can be totally customized BY ME including wattage, type of coil, type of coil I make (if it's a rebuildable) airflow, wattage etc.

There may be debates on pods merits, such as ease of use (which IMO only SOME pods have) and taste and easy to use and all that.

What is 100% NOT debatable that once you get up and going with a mod and tank system. Coils are less expensive than pods, and no pod has IMMENSE shelf life to offset that cost.

Anna

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
A tip, for either pods or regular coils. Refill your juice reservoir before it is empty, when it is about 1/3 full, and replace your coils when you are new once a week, or when you notice less vapour, tighter draw or different flavour. Your sense of taste will generally come back in a few weeks, then you can switch coils less often when you notice the above signs. For health and satisfaction it is best to spend more to replace coils before they are gunky or blow out.

• Useful

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i just got this suorin vagon and it started out working perfectly but when I refilled the tank it starts to smell burnt and taste burnt and burnt my throat idk what to do I did everything I refilled it twice and it gets hot after 3 hits help! Pls
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could view:

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread