SUPER NOOB!!! Need some PURESMOKER E-Liquid Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I am such a newb I havnt even received my first DS901 & RN4081 yet but they are on the way... What I would like to know is some reviews on PURESMOKER.com e-liquid as I have been a Camel & Marlboro smoker for way to darn long... any ideas on best flavor/strength and effect on atomizers or where they get the juice from would be very much appreciated... would love to be a loyal puresmoker head as I am a local cali boy... also when ordering I notice the codes for free shipping on the site dont seem to work maybe someone can help... TY TY TY :confused:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
hey MrKrinkle,

Free Shipping activates at $99 (within the USA) All of our products have the little "Free Shipping" symbol meaning they qualify for free shipping once you hit $99.

If you take a look on our site, there are reviews under the products. You can also check out the review thread here. There is a Cash juice thread ....

Here ... I'll help :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/6125-cash-juice-review.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/6038-puresmoker-camel-e-liquid-review.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/5576-cash-riskee.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/4499-puresmoker-menthol.html

mctriple

Jan 30, 2009
Florence, AL
I love the Riskee and Coffee. My favorite is to drip one drop of each into the atomizer. They taste so good mixed together! I also really enjoy the Cola, as many others do, but it seems to be a love it or hate it sort of thing. I'd get a sampler pack. That's what I did. Your taste buds will vary, so reading others' opinions may not work out too well. For instance, I really enjoy the French Pipe flavor, and I don't see anybody else talking about it much.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
The flavors think you will have to figure out through trial and error as everyone's taste buds are different. I can vouch for his liquids not being bad for the atomizers. I have 2 901 atomizers since November and have not lost one yet. I use Cash eJuice and Jane's Kick Juice. If Puresmoker is convenient for you, you will be very happy with their service, their parts and their liquid. I love them.:wub:

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
I have the marlboro from Steve. Next order I am getting the riskee yuice because it sounds like something I'd love and it has good reviews. I like to use Johnson Creek smokejuice - Tennesee Cured and Vanilla Ice Cream (which some people hate but I think is divine :p)

Whatever you do, Steve is the man. I had a battery ship dead, sort of dead, then very dead with the pennstyle I bought. He replaced it immediatley and now it's brilliant. I still need to ship him the dead one.

I am also getting some completmentary juice from bestecigs. They had a Newyears special where you get a 10ml of something with purchase. I used them to buy a passthrough for my pen, 901 and some chargers during the Great PureSmoker restocking of 2009. I'm a bit off of anything ingested that originates in China. However, as I have found reading and lurking here, the persons most deal with in China you can get a relationship with. They are very helpful and answer questions quickly. So if you have concerns about quality control with them or whatnot, they are more than happy to share info.

What I would like to know, if it's possible - what else can you use as wool for the carts? I used some batting matterial I use for quilting as I regularly was out my carts and inserts. the batting stuff looks and smokes like the other stuff. As it doesn't get hot, I wasn't worried about chemicals. The batting stuff is safe for to put into your mouth - it has to be as it's used in baby toys and whatnot. Plus I didn't know what else to use!

So suggestions on that are very helpful :p

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
What I would like to know, if it's possible - what else can you use as wool for the carts? I used some batting matterial I use for quilting as I regularly was out my carts and inserts. the batting stuff looks and smokes like the other stuff. As it doesn't get hot, I wasn't worried about chemicals. The batting stuff is safe for to put into your mouth - it has to be as it's used in baby toys and whatnot. Plus I didn't know what else to use!

So suggestions on that are very helpful :p

Do a search here for re-stuffed carts working very well

I can't post links yet...

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'm still using the original atomizers I got around the third week of Oct. About once a week I rinse with hot tap water. 2 work great, 1 not so much, but it was like that when I got it. I had about a 3 week break in there where I had misplaced everything.

I've had the strawberry, apple and menthol Pure juice all in medium. Longtime smoker of menthol lights. Right off the bat menthol and strawberry gave a harsher throat hit, the apple was smoother. The menthol was not like smoking my regular analogs, not bad, just bland. For the most part none of them tasted like much of anything to me. Just the barest hint of something.

About 6wks in my taste buds came back with a vengeance. I was out of town with only the menthol and it was rank to me. Every drag was like I was licking an ashtray while chewing mint gum. Easy fix was smoke a pack of analogs and back to no taste buds.

After my 3wk stint back to analogs taste buds are not a prob and I'm polishing off the strawberry and menthol. The order I'm waiting on has the biggest bottle of Cash green apple I could get along with some Risky Yuice to try. Had to get the 50ml to get the strength I wanted, but I figured worst case scenario I'll have to smoke a pack of analogs here or there, but it won't go to waste. HTH

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Tried to order some true menthol on your site just now and couldn't select bottle or strength sizes...

I do use a mac, but order everything online and never a problem. Tried in safari, firefox, and opera.

IE is not available on the mac platform... thought you should know.

Didn't see a contact phone number either.

I could select "blue" on the 901 product however.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey 8-Ball!

Check out FAQ ... It goes over what it means when you can't select certain options ...

Our site stays live 100% of the time ... therefore, when a product is out of stock, the option for it disappears :) Thus resulting in not being able to order!

The good news is ... Cash will fully be back in stock sometime tomorrow ... not sure on timing, but tomorrow none the less :)

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Hey 8-Ball!

Check out FAQ ... It goes over what it means when you can't select certain options ...

Our site stays live 100% of the time ... therefore, when a product is out of stock, the option for it disappears :) Thus resulting in not being able to order!

The good news is ... Cash will fully be back in stock sometime tomorrow ... not sure on timing, but tomorrow none the less :)

Hey Cash...

just PMed you.

I got the out of stock on the Pee Wee page but not on the juice page...

Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread