Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Now, with all due respect -- please remove yourself from the front of this line. I *will* call the manager over here and count the number of items in your grocery basket as there appears to be more than 12...

Nope.
Ain't gonna do it, nuh uh.
Ala the rest of youse guys went runnin' after the S6 and left your place in line.

And really, there's only the 1 T2 of mine in the cart!

Everything else in there....is,
...erm,
... yeah!
That's it!
Everything else belongs to OTHER people. I'm just holding for them until Dave comes by.

My story and, uh, stickin' to it .....:oops:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When i picked up the S6's this week at the shop, i discussed the timeline on both the Mini and T2 and he indicated they are very busy this time of year due to everyone putting in year end orders to use up 2009 funds, so i was hoping the end of the month on them, but I'm really thinking its going to push into February.

I will put up some updated pics of both the Mini T and the T2 as both have undergone some revisions.

I'll keep you posted.

PS. No cutting in line or pulling the hair of the person in front of you!!!

David

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I will put up some updated pics of both the Mini T and the T2 as both have undergone some revisions.

I'll keep you posted.

PS. No cutting in line or pulling the hair of the person in front of you!!!

David

Thanks for that update David. Look forward to the pics and revisions.

I'll just go back to the gallery now, comfortable in knowing that the NEW line order for the T2 is safe and set.
Rimp - #1
olderthandirt - #2
Iken - #3

And I'm bald, so ya'll can't pull my hair :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread