Supplier identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
from what i understnad the user has to request to be a supplier and the reviews stay listed but it will say they are a supplier next to there name look at parked and Jaxx both where members but know have there own sites

If you believe a supplier is posting inappropriately or is not identified correctly please click on the report post icon so the mods can take a look.

Many thanks,

SJ

Thanks for reminding me of the report post icon... I've never used it and had forgotten it was there...

I guess what I would like to be clear on is whether suppliers are required to have "supplier" listed underneath their name? Or does notifying the mods that you ARE a supplier alone meet the requirements?

As far as reviews... it is not my intention to call anyone out or impugn anyone's reputation, that is why I did not post any names. However, as a topic for thought, since Parked's name was mentioned for example, when he was posting his glowing video review for the Janty Dura-C, I think he must have already been in the process of becoming a supplier for Janty products... is this not a conflict of interest? I'm not saying I think his reviews should be removed, but as more users become suppliers, I believe this is a topic that merits some thought, because the potential for abuse exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread