Surprise surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Man I got an unexpected surprise this morning, the doorbell rang and it was my mail carrier with a package that required my signature! So now I'm the proud owner of my first ProVari!!! To be honest I wasn't expecting it to show up until tomorrow, but I am very happy that it came in today instead.

Comparing it to my eVIC, the difference is like night and day. My only complaint is that my ProTank
2 doesn't sit flush with the top, there's about a 1/16" gap between the ProVari and my PT2. Other than that I just love this thing!

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Thanks everyone now I know what all the hype about the ProVari is all about. The big surprise was the difference in weight between my eVIC with an 18650 battery and the ProVari with an 18490. I would have thought the ProVari would be lighter, but no it's the opposite it's heavier than the eVIC.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Ok here is a picture of my new favorite toy:

5e8ybymu.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Man I got an unexpected surprise this morning, the doorbell rang and it was my mail carrier with a package that required my signature! So now I'm the proud owner of my first ProVari!!! To be honest I wasn't expecting it to show up until tomorrow, but I am very happy that it came in today instead.

Comparing it to my eVIC, the difference is like night and day. My only complaint is that my ProTank
2 doesn't sit flush with the top, there's about a 1/16" gap between the ProVari and my PT2. Other than that I just love this thing!

I also came from an evic to the ProVari, and agree in them being that much better. No lag, consistent output, and it just works perfectly all the time. I love that they stand behind their product, and don't anticipate having to ever return it for repair...however, it has me so spoiled, and I have such OCD, that I am now looking to add #2 to the family...I know I would be lost for the week the ProVari is out for repair, or if I accidentally left it somewhere...
Welcome to the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread