Surprisingly decent ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakingPanda

Jul 24, 2014
Elkton, Kentucky, USA
So, I ran out of my Banana Cream Pie from MBV the other day and didn't feel like waiting several days to order more so I went to my cigarette store in town and picked up some vanilla flavored ejuice from ETC Vape/Vapors (something like that) and I was honestly expecting the worst. I tried it the first day and my suspicions were all too real. I hated it. Compared to my BCP, it tasted like ..... However, after vaping this flavor for a few days now and my tastebuds getting adjusted to the much stronger flavor as well as it probably steeping a bit, it has turned out to be fairly decent. However, I don't believe it's something I would like to vape on forever, you know. I put in an order at WeVapor.com today for 7 10ml bottles of assorted ejuice and only paid $12.54. Not a bad deal and I've heard decent things about their juice. Anyway, the point of this post is that just because the juice looks cheap and you think it's going to taste like junk does not mean it's unvapeable. In most cases, you will get used to the flavor and it will at the very least be decent enough to hold you over until you can get something else. Vape on friends. :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I like relatively bland juices that produce good vapor and not that much of a heavy flavor. I like to sense the flavor, but don't put it in my face. Even when I add flavors to a bland juice like Dekang Tobacco, I add a drop to a tankful. Sometimes, that can get old quick.

Right now, I'm stuck on Madvapes Mad 4, an RY4 juice. It's mild, but with good flavor. For an all day vape, I like it subdued,

Cstock

Jul 29, 2014
Indiana
I like relatively bland juices that produce good vapor and not that much of a heavy flavor. I like to sense the flavor, but don't put it in my face. Even when I add flavors to a bland juice like Dekang Tobacco, I add a drop to a tankful. Sometimes, that can get old quick.

Right now, I'm stuck on Madvapes Mad 4, an RY4 juice. It's mild, but with good flavor. For an all day vape, I like it subdued,

So I'm guessing you prefer a high VG blend?

PhreakingPanda

Jul 24, 2014
Elkton, Kentucky, USA
Aye, I will agree that one should plan ahead and I have rectified the potential for that mistake by placing the order at wevapor. However, the point was quite simply that sometimes good things come from mistakes. Also, that 105ml for $27 is a very nice deal. MBV is a very good ejuice supplier and if I weren't attempting to branch out and try other brands, I would order only from them. The way I see it, humans are curious creatures and they will not be sated until they have tried all things. That's one of the big reasons vaping is an expensive hobby in the endgame. Until you have that last mod, have tasted that last ejuice, you will most probably yearn for more.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
So I'm guessing you prefer a high VG blend?

I've been a 100% PG vaper for 4 1/2 years now, but in the last 6 months I've started adding 10% to 20% Humco VG to a tankful sometimes. What reduced the harshness for me was cutting the nic from 24mg to 11mg and I'm headed to 6mg now. Madvapes juice is generally 80pg/20vg in the flavors I prefer.

I add the VG when I order Dekang from Hoosiers. Their Dekang is 100% PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread