Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I was emailing back and forth with Stormy a while back about my new found love (the Vision Stone 5ML tank). Low and behold its now for sale at SVC. WOW. I will have to make an order as soon as my new CC comes in. My card number was stolen recently and the new one should be here soon.

On to the tank. Everyone has to get one. I am not sure they fixed the tank problem but that was this tanks only down fall. Mine cracked and we all know some juices can do that. So I hope they fixed the issue. If they did it blows the VIVI Nova away. Even with a cracked tank I had to buy more. Forget what you hate about a CE2 and try this asap. Works best at 3.5v on a large battery mod or 3.7 on a small one. I would love to have one here now to show you guys how to break it in, but I killed 3 of them from non stop use :laugh:. If the tank does break you can order a metal tank for the ViVi Nova and it will work and never crack. Fits just fine on the Vision Stone caps and is the same length. I have a few video's of the Vision Stone in action that I will post links to asap. Im so glad my favorite and most trusted vender also takes notes. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread