Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Got mail today. Cut a standard size not the XL ce2 out of its stainless tube and put a simple visions stone tank nipple and the middle gasket from the original Ce2 stainless tube down over the nipple for a nice fit. Filled and screwed top cap on and vaped a half tank so far so good and easy to fill as well no needle is needed.
Nice clean taste .

Also
I have a Ce2 in stainless tube that i slotted just like a cart and may try that as well but the above setup is nice cause the wicks hang in tank as opposed to being in the tiny slotted tube and also its much easier to clean the ce2 as well when the time comes for that.

Stormy many thanks and please let me know when the new ce2 stormy tanks come i may be interested if i can put this one down.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
haha ok while we're drifting off topic and talking about the flavor samples...

Can anybody recommend a reliable, dependable 510 *atomizer*? Something in the 3 ohm range, maybe even comes de-wicked already? I've seen a lot of different brands of atomizers out there and I've also learned the hard way in the last couple months that even junk has huge fan clubs in this scene.

Looking for something I can taste test with, that won't "keep" the flavor of the last liquid/sample longer than a few vapes. Anybody doing their own mixing?

From what I've read, de-wicked atomizers are a good setup for taste testing small samples. I'm just really sick of buying stuff that doesn't work or wasn't made right and being expected to "eat" it and spend more money to solve somebody else's defects. Atomizers are expensive. Maybe somebody could save me some experimentation and $.

Thanks,
Nic-holio

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR

Can anybody recommend a reliable, dependable 510 *atomizer*? Something in the 3 ohm range, maybe even comes de-wicked already? I've seen a lot of different brands of atomizers out there and I've also learned the hard way in the last couple months that even junk has huge fan clubs in this scene.

Looking for something I can taste test with, that won't "keep" the flavor of the last liquid/sample longer than a few vapes. Anybody doing their own mixing?

From what I've read, de-wicked atomizers are a good setup for taste testing small samples. I'm just really sick of buying stuff that doesn't work or wasn't made right and being expected to "eat" it and spend more money to solve somebody else's defects. Atomizers are expensive. Maybe somebody could save me some experimentation and $.

Thanks,
Nic-holio

The one I have is good. Ive had mine for about 6 weeks and in comparison to the second one I just got at gotvapes (the one for the pump cart) it blows it out of the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I use dual coil atty's from Clouds of Vapor. I've been using the same one for a few months now(off and on)

Thanks,
Nic-holio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread