Tank w/ CE2 - Alittle Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I am wanting to try a CE2 in a tank, I have pretty much only used Boge Stainless Regular Cartos so far and think getting away from the filler would give a better flavor.

I need to order some supplies and before I place my order I was wondering if the Arry ACTv3 tank will support any CE2 Cartirdges ?

It appears the ACTv3 takes regular cartomizers so I am thinking the Royal Smoker CE2 Precut 510 Replacement XL Cartridge is too long being a XL and it wont work ?

Is there anything CE2 wise sold on the site that will work with the v3 tank or do I have to wait until the Vision Stone CE2 V2- 5ml Tank is back in stock ?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
echo -- I've used a punched std. length CE2 in my V3 tank with good results and I believe there are some very good posts in this forum (Diesler comes to mind) that go even further in terms of modding the CE2 to make it work better than just punching it. It did have great flavor when I used it, BTW.
Hope this helped a little..... horton -- out

forgot to mention.... if memory serves me, I believe the std. CE2 was a tad shorter than the Boge. But it did not make any difference that I noted because it went far enough in the cap. I did have one or two now that I think more about it that were a bit longer. I just took a file to the mouthpiece end of the carto and took a little off. Had no gaps when I screwed the cap down and they also worked fine.

Last edited:

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Thanks Horton, dont those require a syringe to fill in regular form but if punched and put in a tank that eliminates the need for a syringe for filling ? Is this the one, Royal Smoker CE2 Cartomizers Steel R5 needed with the ACTv3 tank when punched ?

Im researching now as I was being lazy earlier and ready to place my order right then :facepalm:

By the way is there any update on this from the ACTv3 thread by Clouds of Vapor with Diesler That's exactly what we're working on, a CE2V3

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Yes, if you don't punch them for a tank, you use a small gauge needle to fill them. I've always received either a flexible tip needle (like you see with an Angiocath setup) or a short blunt steel one with the later revisions in each box of 5. But, with the punched ones, you are correct.... no syringe needed.
Stormy will keep us appraised about the CE2V3's. I know she is in touch with Arry frequently and she'll post updates on the progress.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Yes i did cut out the royal smokers ce2s out of there stainless tubes and there short , to fill the cap i used a vision staones nipple and the middel innner ring from the stinless tube fitted over and down onto the stones nipple it worked and took up the needed gap. Vaped well for me.

Now as of late i just slot with my dremel the stainless royal smokers ce2s instead and thet fit just in in the tank as is, so much easier and the vape taste is the same for me as well.
This is now the way for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread