SVC Storm Genesis RA Tank- In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Finally, an RA atomizer genesis style! This is intended for the ss mesh wicks.
Check it out here for the pre sale. If all goes as planned, it should be in my hands by Monday, September 10th and will ship asap to you.
Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• did1.jpg
    did1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 138
  • did2.jpg
    did2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 155
  • did3.jpg
    did3.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
So, yeah, I did a bunch of reading on ss mesh wicks (preloading knowledge) learned about exciting 500 mesh http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7149501
:) and ended up finding this site with wait for it . . . A clear Kir Fanis window tube! I wonder if it will fit/be the same diameter?
Mini-DID clear tube:
http://e-vape.gr/index.php?route=product/product&path=83&product_id=202

Jan G.
gplus.to/chieftchnicalwizard
"Vapers do it in the clouds!"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I cant wait to get mine. Now that Ive been looking around I came across the DID mini. This looks like some kind of imitation clone to me but I cant tell from pics alone. Is this about the same size and dimensions as the DID mini? I think it should work nicely on my pipe mods, at least thats what Im hoping.

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
Some one at Stormy's Vapor Cellar just blew my mind and made my hump day. I got vape mail. A batch of Kanthal and non-resistant wire I needed for my other rebuildable and my first true genesis style atty the SVC Storm genesis!
I'll post more pics once I get off work and begin wicking and coiling. My Penelope just got some competition :)
SVC_Storm.jpg

Jan G.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Must be nice to live in Georgia :) Jan. Yup, more pics later on when you can would be nice to keep me going while I wait for mine ;)

On another note. Its kinda funny, USPS says it will be delivered today but it is still in Georgia. Im assuming that becuase the labels got printed early it has messed with the expected delivery date. Oh well, Im still so glad they got it shipped at all and that they made arrangements to get them out while on vacation. Really cool of them. I wont be back home until Friday anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread