Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am still a newbie and don't have a juice stash to be able to trade off yet. But I would like to see if anyone has some Wyatt Earp they would want to sell? I had gotten a 3ml sample last week with my first order and I simply love it but it's almost gone and FSUSA is out of stock right now. Does anyone have a bottle they might want to let go of? Please pm me with info on price and postage if so.

Thanks =)

Welcome Cassie! FSUSA will have some Wyatt Earp back in stock this week but I think that I saw some in the classifieds for sale. Good luck to you.

pwrstrk02

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
kansas city mo
I have aprox 130ml of FSUSA juices that I have to trade. All are four months or less old.
I also have a 510 kit, (two batts, two attys, one wall/usb charger, one travel charger). I'm tired of sampeling. I want RY5 or hopscotch 18-24mg, from FSUSA of course. I have no idea how this is going to work, but I need to get rid of these, I dont personaly know any vapers to sell to. I dont know how much or how to ship these.
novelty/food flavors:
24mg 70/30 29ml cappuccino
24mg fireball 5ml
24mg butterscotch 4.5ml
24mg caramel 4ml
24mg bubble gum 3ml
24mg thinmint cookie 3ml
24mg pepperd jerkey 3ml
fruity:
24mg apple pie 70/30 9.5ml
24mg applewood 9.5ml
24mg strawberry twist 9.5ml
24mg watermelon-kiwi 3ml
mint/alcohol:
24mg spearmint 70/30 9ml
24mg peppermint 70/30 8.5ml
24mg fuzzy navel 3ml
tabaco :
30mg american spirit 50/50 8.5ml
24mghypnoticmist 70/30 7.5ml
24mg pure cig 2.75ml
straglers from unknown:
36mg menthol 2-3ml
36 mg strawberry 8ml
MLB high 8ml
i would like to do this as a package deal.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
oh dear...excuse me , please, I quickly read just the " swap/ trade" heading and thought it was a place to get rid of or exchange my husband...my bad....

Throw him up here! You never know! I just saw an ad on Craigslist where somebody is trying to pay you to take her husband.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hi, I just ordered a 120 ml of Fig juice. I had a sample of it and I really liked it so I figured I would get a big bottle of it. It tastes Just like fig nuten cookies. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade me some for it? I am just looking for FSUSA flavors. I like the French Toast, and would like to trade at least 20ml of juice at a time. If you are interested, please let me know Thanks
Big Josh

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hi, I just ordered a 120 ml of Fig juice. I had a sample of it and I really liked it so I figured I would get a big bottle of it. It tastes Just like fig nuten cookies. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade me some for it? I am just looking for FSUSA flavors. I like the French Toast, and would like to trade at least 20ml of juice at a time. If you are interested, please let me know Thanks
Big Josh

Hey Josh, you may want to post what strength (mg) your Fig is.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
I've got roughly 60ml of FSUSA Neapolitan that tastes great, but doesn't seem to be agreeing with me- I suppose I'm allergic to something in it, as I've never had problems out of any juice before. Willing to consider trade for roughly the same amount of most FSUSA juices, just PM me what you'd be willing to trade in return and I'll let you know!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it's 24mg strength.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I've got 60ml of FSUSA Neapolitan that tastes great, but doesn't seem to be agreeing with me- I suppose I'm allergic to something in it, as I've never had problems out of any juice before. Willing to consider trade for roughly the same amount of most FSUSA juices, just PM me what you'd be willing to trade in return and I'll let you know!

Let me know the strength and we might be able to work something out. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread