sweedish snus for wta juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
Been having a hard craving for a smoke lately(2 yrs. without one) was wondering if I can make wta juice from Swedish snus? Got some left behind(year old?) all dried and crusty. Let me state this is just an idea!!! Can I let them soak in vg and vape that for those big craving moments? Never tried wta's, read they were grew for curving cravings.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Man, that shrimp is old as dirt�� rather just vape��

Make an unflavored base 24 - 30MG or even as high as 36mg and vape just that when a craving hits, It's what I did and it helped. Just go lightly on it until the craving passes and go back to your regular vape.

My last cig was almost 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I know what you mean about those big craving moments.
I've managed to cure mine with Inawera's Tobacco Absolute Virginia and DNB (Dirty Neutral Base).
I put 1% of each into whatever juice I'm making.

Since I started doing this about 3 months ago the craving moments have subsided completely.

It's worth a try if you can't get rid of the cravings.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Make an unflavored base 24 - 30MG or even as high as 36mg and vape just that when a craving hits, It's what I did and it helped. Just go lightly on it until the craving passes and go back to your regular vape.

My last cig was almost 2 years ago.

I do the same thing Danny I have a menthol that will knock my socks off. I get so light headed it takes me a while to put them back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread