Where can I get decent WTA juice in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I want to try some WTA if I can get hold of it here in the UK. I get bored of most e-liquid flavours real fast... I don't like the straight up nic buzz, does not do a thing for me, I find it mildly irritating... I vape zero nic juices at watts and flavours I like but once a week or once a fortnight, I miss the chemical brew that is found in the tobacco leaf but I'd much prefer not to smoke it...

WTA seems a good option, I'd like to try one of those loose leaf vapourizers such as the Pax 2 also but seems expensive...

Hard to get hold of SNUS here, I think it might be illegal and I doubt it would do much for me anyway as I want to inhale it not chew it...

So WTA seems a good option for me to keep handy and vape on once a week or so. At the moment I'm still having 2 cigs once every fortnight or so when the craving really hits, it doesn't break my heart really as I am still smoking 70 less a fortnight (HAD BEEN ON 5 A DAY FOR LIKE LAST TEN YEARS) so that's really cool, but would not mind seeign what the WTA thing is like even just for to try it out of curiosity...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread