• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sweet Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Hmm.. thanks to a nice senior here, I've come to learn that I actually LOVE sweet juices!

If it is allowed here, may I ask what other flavors would you recommend that are sweet? As in, REALLY sweet.. I'm finding that Liqua Coffee is sweet, though I wish it can be a bit more sweeter.

Would a top coil atomizer play a difference? I'm currently on a Protank 2, which is a BCC..

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Most absinthe juices are sweet, in varying degrees. If you like a sweet, kinda tart, black licorice flavor, I'd recommend High Desert Vapes Absinthe, and also their Cool Watermelon... which has a sweet, peppermint-watermelon combo that I didn't think I'd like, but turns out I like quite a bit. Their Chocolate Mint is pretty good to, come to think of it.

Funny, I started out thinking I'd want tobacco flavors... man, was I wrong. ;-)

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Most absinthe juices are sweet, in varying degrees. If you like a sweet, kinda tart, black licorice flavor, I'd recommend High Desert Vapes Absinthe, and also their Cool Watermelon... which has a sweet, peppermint-watermelon combo that I didn't think I'd like, but turns out I like quite a bit. Their Chocolate Mint is pretty good to, come to think of it.

Funny, I started out thinking I'd want tobacco flavors... man, was I wrong. ;-)

Hmm.. Ok, thanks for the recommendation..
I'll see how I may bring it in into this pathetic country of mine... LoL!

More recommendations would be welcome! Then sweet juices just makes me chain non-stop, like 5ml straight up! Haha!

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
I see a lot of ppl mentioned watermelon. When u mentioned sweet, u actually taste the sweetness?

Erm.... Yep! A tinge, though i wish that it could be stronger! Like perhaps if only we could literally taste the sweetness by licking the insides of our mouth post-vaping.. LoL!

But yea, not to that extent.. I hope you get the idea.. Just a tinge.. Hmm... Watermelon eh?

Lemme try go hunt for a good one.. Gotta read them reviews..

Meanwhile, trying to figure out how to bring them in insanely-nice-sounding-yummy-custard-pie-variety..

That option for extra flavor shot from MBV is soooooo tempting!

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Hmm.. thanks to a nice senior here, I've come to learn that I actually LOVE sweet juices!

If it is allowed here, may I ask what other flavors would you recommend that are sweet? As in, REALLY sweet.. I'm finding that Liqua Coffee is sweet, though I wish it can be a bit more sweeter.

Would a top coil atomizer play a difference? I'm currently on a Protank 2, which is a BCC..

didn't like the protank 1, found that its mutes certain flavours.
some people say the exact opposite though.
so u might have to try other tanks as well.

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Too bad, locally we can't have a e-juice appreciation session.

don't worry.. we might be able to do so..
a friend of mine who works with one of "them" says that things are underway to have it approve. but it'll be under the medical category, similar as to nicotine patches and all those smoking cessation stuffs.

as to when, no one knows yet. as to whether that'll drive prices up, no one knows too.

his advice? stock up on a couple of mech and VV mods with juices, especially better if you can get nic in; the higher in concentration, the better as at least you can dilute it to taste.

;)

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
please enlighten me.. what do u use to dilute?

For dilution, use same flavor. For eg, watermelon 16mg (2 X 10ml) mix with 1 X 0mg(1 X 10ml)= 3 X 10ml of 10.6mg.

Alternatively, use a syringe to measure and mix for more accuracy in mg

Or buying 0 mg no flavour mix with your flaboured ones

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
please enlighten me.. what do u use to dilute?

For dilution, use same flavor. For eg, watermelon 16mg (2 X 10ml) mix with 1 X 0mg(1 X 10ml)= 3 X 10ml of 10.6mg.

Alternatively, use a syringe to measure and mix for more accuracy in mg

Or buying 0 mg no flavour mix with your flaboured ones

Erm... I wouldn't do that as it would be too much of a hassle.. LoL! But that's the best way since you will still retain the flavor at any given dilution so long as you know the calculation..

For me, just dilute in whatever the nic is suspended in originally; VG or PG.. [*removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread