Switching Nicotine Concentrate (DIY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffBass

Oct 1, 2021
Hello. I have only purchased concentrate from 2 places. First from Wizard Labs earlier this year and after from Carolina Xtract. When I made the switch to DIY 2 months ago I have used Carolina exclusively. Each batch of concentrate that I received I ran 4 or 5 different tests to determine an accurate strength of each batch before labeling them and putting them into storage.

I have just ran out of my Carolina and I made up a batch using the WZ as my concentrate. It is a flavor I have vaped before with no issue and nothing else changed in the recipe other than I increased the strength of my end product by 1 mg. I usually vape at 7mg but the batch I made is 8mg. I have two tanks Im vaping on, one contains one of my old mixes using the Carolina and one has the new batch made using the WZ.

I am very in-tune with my body and how I feel and when I vape the WZ concentrate I get a little bit of a headache that lasts for 30 mins or an hour. I thought maybe the nicotine may be too high(??) but Im not getting the harshness on the throat that accompanies that.. and Im not buzzing super hard either. I thought maybe my body prefers the Carolina because their extraction process ended up with a cleaner end product?? Maybe I got a bad batch from Wizard?

I had vaped the WZ in the beginning and I never noticed a headache, although this same thing did happen once before, but that was before I switched to DIY for all my juice. I rarely get headaches, and this effect only occurs after vaping the batch I made using the WZ concentrate.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and your thoughts and experiences. Thank you.

• Informative
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread