Swollen Throats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratecaptainbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
north carolina
I've been using a lot of mixtures of juice recently which might also be my problem. me switching juices so often is probably not a good idea lol.

i got that swollen node throat thing for a week when i mixed juices too. i mixed like virginia with peanut butter and cinnamon and french vanilla and english toffee.

Superbals

ECF Veteran
I REALLY hope i don't run into this problem. I'm waiting on my first ecigg (a DSE901) to help me quit smoking but i have VERY severe sleep apnea (i stop breathing every 30 seconds in my sleep for up to 30 seconds) and right now i actually have a tube sticking out of my throat that i breathe thru when i sleep. Needless to say any MORE swelling of my throat would put me in quite a bad place...

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I REALLY hope i don't run into this problem. I'm waiting on my first ecigg (a DSE901) to help me quit smoking but i have VERY severe sleep apnea (i stop breathing every 30 seconds in my sleep for up to 30 seconds) and right now i actually have a tube sticking out of my throat that i breathe thru when i sleep. Needless to say any MORE swelling of my throat would put me in quite a bad place...

drink plenty of fluids! and you shouldnt run into this problem. I know im a tad dehydrated on my end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread