SX350 up to 60watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocuZZa00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
New Jersey
I haven't seen any posts on this yet so maybe not to many people are aware. it came out on 8/13.

sx350 60w.jpg

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
The name of the box mod that not too many people are aware of . If it's something your friend made how are people supposed to know about it lol.

I believe SX350 is only sold as a modders board not in production volume devices that are pre-built. They use the SX330 version chips for the pre-built devices like the IPV2, IPV2s and IVP3I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
60W ? Why someone would do this? I mean, its clear someone would find use, but i think its too much off the charts... you gonna either blow a fog machine or burn your throat.

It's not really about needing it or it being practical (at least for the vast majority imo ) , the more power phenomenon overrides common sense and manufacturers are taking advantage of it big time .

You can witness this by reading over threads about the 50 and 100 watt devices, many seem obsessed with the mod being upgradeable to 150 - 200 watts.

Some manufacturers like Provape with the Provari and Innokin for example are fully aware that the vast majority in the vaping World will not need and actually prefer devices more in the 20 watt range and even thats a lot.

After trying higher powered devices with many different builds i'm convinced i get a better vape using lower wattage devices but to each their own.

There has been much talk about health concerns which are part of the territory with high power vaping , nothing is proven yet but it does concern some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread