SXK DOGGY STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Yep- Bob beat me to it. That's the one. It's really an incredible tank, outperforms high-end mods, and you get an authentic for the price of a clone. I love this thing. I was very happy with the doggy, and was done looking. I won the True, and didn't expect much. But wow. I can no longer vape the doggy. At least not as my main vape. Truth be told, I do have a doggy on the desk with an Ice Mint flavor I hit occasionally, but it really doesn't give me what the True does, in terms of a solid, dense, flavorful vape, that has absolutely no hint of being "diluted" with too much air in the vapor.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Actually I wanted the SJMY one as that’s the one that @AngeNZ said has a bigger airflow of 2.3mm. :facepalm:

I'm sure the sjmy is still paw printed. I got a coppervape hussar from ft today that had all the logos. I think it's just the cheaper cloned doggys and the 2k18 versions that aren't logoed.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi Anna, what Dani box are you talking about?

She's referring to this stunning lil specimen :wub:

DaniBoxMini_Kayfun5_WinstonNorman_m.jpg

Dicodes Dani Box Mini 80w

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    She's referring to this stunning lil specimen :wub:

DaniBoxMini_Kayfun5_WinstonNorman_m.jpg

Dicodes Dani Box Mini 80w

And in a few days, (chocolate in hand - ha ha), and in the words of the infamous...

Or these li'l ones.

Wrong! Obviously, she's talking about the beautiful blue one!
    upload_2019-6-18_1-29-2.png

I know I'd own one now if a local shop had one. I wouldn't be able to resist. For some reaon, I just can't pull the trigger on an online cc purchase for that price. Too much of a tightwad. But if I walked in and saw one.....

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Wrong! Obviously, she's talking about the beautiful blue one!
    View attachment 822059
    I know I'd own one now if a local shop had one. I wouldn't be able to resist. For some reaon, I just can't pull the trigger on an online cc purchase for that price. Too much of a tightwad. But if I walked in and saw one.....

It's out of my price range for now - but I agree, if I saw one in a store it would be a lot harder to resist. Especially if it was purple ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yes the dani mini. I want to get the full size version at some point that takes a bigger battery.

Anna

I think you mean the Chubby Mini, no? The regular full size also takes 18650 (I think).

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yes that is the one, I should not have said mini.

I don't like chubby things (mostly) and that includes my vapes. I want to buy it NOW but I also want to be 100$ sure Vapor Range will accept my Asmodus back.

If so it is fortuitous. I need never buy another stabwood (I just don't like them although I like EVERY single person who does) and I have drooled over that Dani for a long time.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yes that is the one, I should not have said mini.

I don't like chubby things (mostly) and that includes my vapes. I want to buy it NOW but I also want to be 100$ sure Vapor Range will accept my Asmodus back.

If so it is fortuitous. I need never buy another stabwood (I just don't like them although I like EVERY single person who does) and I have drooled over that Dani for a long time.

Anna

I'd definitely suggest you wait it out. Get the cash back first. The things are marvelous, but they do cost a penny...

I've always been much more of a metal guy than woods. All the way back to Junior High (as it was known back then). Metal shop rocked, but wood shop gave me goosebumps (the back kind).

It's all subjective. We just vape. :cool:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    At least you did not have to take basket weaving. LOL. That was a legit class in my HS. We had to go out and FIND the vines (I was terrified of poison ivy, but my please were ignored.) Then we had to "cure" the vines, followed by weaving them.

No offense, but my basket would up looking like the kind of thing you'd fined made in those assisted living places, from the Department of Disability. I forget what I used mine for but like, IDK because it was barely functional.

I think I got a B plus. I think my mom wanted me to go in and say I should get a higher grade because I did it "artistically on purpose." I said, "Mom. It's basket weaving. I really don't think it will ruin my future. If YOU want to go, fine."

Course, I went to one of those 'troubled teen" art high school where the loaded and desperate like, send their kids. To be fair I learned a lot (except for math.)

My mom was always SO worried about my GPA it was insulting, really.

I guess I had that kind of jerk brother who scores a 1500 on his SAT (first try.)

SAT boot camp with my mother was the WORST. I got an 800 on the easy part but my math was "unacceptable" and my mom decided she would teach me it all month, then like I could retake it. I believe m score went up quite a bit.

My mother also took me to the pediatrician at 9 months because she was worried about mental ......ation. I don't care that she did it but I do wish she had kept than information to HERSELF especially given the pediatrician was nutballs.

LOL yes I prefer metal as well. It's obvious advantages for me are well. it drops better.

Anna

Reactions: DPLongo22
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread