T Menthol 36mg question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
Hi Everyone,
I just received my order of TW 36mg Menthol, I have a quick question...
The packaging and the bottle label say 36mg Super, however the bottle has a oval sticky label that says Menthol and another that says High???
So do you think that I have 18mg High?

Its the first time ive ordered TW stuff, so anyone who has also ordered care to advise. Im happy as its very smooth, I just seem to not be getting the kick I get from my 36mg Ry#4.

Thanks a lot,
Jim.

PS Ive just completed my first week of not purchasing analogues and Im £40 in pocket, only £90 to go and ill break even.

Another question, whats the best Mini there is at the moment, is the Evo a safe bet, or is the mini fogger the one to get?

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
I cant say for the TW menthol , but i have got TW viginia and French pipe , both 36mg but neither of the two have any additional stickers stating HIGH.

I know before Jason started the devil logo and rebranding, the totally wicked range strenghts where labbeled up with the little oval stickers tho. I believe the 36mg was labelled as XVHIGH if i remember right.

Best thing to do is shoot Jason ( pillbox38) a PM or give TW an email and ask..

best super-mini..Intellicig evo with the Genie batteries. I still cant believe how long these batteries last from a charge. and they charge from flat to fully charged in 50 minutes using the USB charger. Another thing , you can bulk order Evo atomizers at 5 a time ( through the trade link on their website) and only cost you £5.60 each and not £8 a pop if you bought them individually. Plus they are compatible with any m401 carts and atomizers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread