T-Rex is awsome! I have Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjohn89

Aug 8, 2010
NYC
Well i got my T-Rex yesterday afternoon. All i have to say is its amazing so far. Great hits, with sufficent vapor.

Back in january i decided to try out the E cig. I order from blu. What a mistake that was... Im sure plenty of people know what im talking about. The product was so crap, that i sent it back for it to be replaced, because i thought mine was defective. Turns out, blu just sucks.

So now i decided to give the E cig another try. I am very pleased with the T rex. I used it all day today, at work and when chillin with my friends. I didnt smoke not even 1 real cig. It really works very well.

Now, it comes with 2 batteries. I have been vaping for over 24 hrs on 1 charge.

My question is. Is there any place on the net i can go to, to buy batteries for the T rex? Just in case i need to. The atomizer is from a 510 (i think) so im not stressing about that.

Thanks.

deathtobacco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 17, 2010
    Lawrence, KS
    Hi ZJohn-

The t-rex is another name for the ego, also called the riva. They are all the same basic battery with different names. Many suppliers sell a variation of this, just check the suppliers forum (there is a link to it on the main page). Or try a search for it on the bottom of any page. I have an ego and it works wonderfully, I looked for replacement batteries this week and found cheap ones at tastyvapor.us Hope this helps and if you have any more ?'s just ask---happy vaping!

zjohn89

Aug 8, 2010
    NYC
    Thanks for the link Deathtotabacco! Also thanks for the replies.
    The T-Rex has been pretty good to me for far. I have not smoked a cig since i got it, which was last friday afternoon. It is now wednesday. I can breathe alot easier, no more coughing, or having headaches by the end of the day after smoking a pack. I feel my stamina getting better overall.
    Im new to vaping, i just started this year. I found that the T rex so far, is far better than my experience with blu cigs(my first attempt at vaping was with blu).
    Now the only thing i see that can make the Rex lack, is its battery, i say that because it uses a 510 atomizer.
    The battery so far has been great, i vape all day long, i just pick up the Rex and take drags whenever i feel like it. Still the battery lasts me all day at work, and then for the rest of my night, wether ill be drinking or just hangin out with friends. Still up until i go to sleep ill be vaping. So far i have not had any problems with the battery, i think its phenominal.
    I am open to all suggestions for diff products, i plan on purchasing more E cigs in the future. So if anyone has any suggestion on a product that they believe is better or just as good, please let me know so i can check it out asap.
    I love Vaping.
    Thanks a bunch to everyone.

deathtobacco

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 17, 2010
    Lawrence, KS
    ZJohn-

You are very welcome, a lot of people helped me here and I am simply paying it forward.

Yes, it is a great feeling becoming smoke-free, it is wonderful to know you don't have to feel like that anymore. It gets better each day.

You have a great set-up to start with, not much more I could tell you. Try low resistance (LR) 510 attys, they are great. Try a riva or hello 16 battery, they are compatible with your t-rex and might be a lil' better than what you have. If you need something that looks like a regular cigarette, go with a standard white manual 510 kit. I have one for when I need to feel like i am "really smoking." Read the forums for other things that might appeal to you and enjoy your new smoke-free journey. Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread